Meal Suggestions

Options
I want t keep within 2,000 calories/day and avoid as much as possible, starches and sugars. I'm OK with 2 fruits per day. I don't have any friends on this board so I assume that I cannot view daily menu's of MFP members. Any suggestions for meals during the day?

Thanks for your feedback. :laugh:

Replies

• ElephantTree
    ElephantTree Posts: 105
    Options
    - 125g salmon or tuna
    - 125 red onions
    - 2 whole eggs
    - Garlic

Bake it all together in coconut oil.

Optional: add cheese and / or apple slices.

Around 350-400 calories.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Some members have their profiles set to friends only, but some have it set to members only. My dinner tonight was a salad with chicken, feta, and grilled vegetables. No salad dressing because the chicken and vegetables were marinated. Today's day 1 of me following south beach - which cuts out a lot of processed carbs and adds a lot of plant based protein. Feel free to friend me to see how this goes :)
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has some GREAT low cal recipes. If you've got a sweet tooth, chocolate covered katie is a great one too. Try Paleo recipes, most of them that I've tried are phenomenal.... Here's a couple basic, slow cooked meals that my family loves...

Grilled Chicken Kebabs - boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed, green peppers, and red onion.... marinate the chicken cubes a couple hours in a mixture of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, basil and fresh lemon juice (squeezed one lemon in) make suere the chicken is coated in that.... put em on the grill... they're FABULOUS.... (just had this tonight in fact)

I made a zucchini lasagna the other night off skinnytaste that was out of this world...

An easy one is to take a can of hunts tomato sauce, dump it in a slow cooker with boneless skinless chicken breast and some basil and garlic. When it's done the chicken is fall apart tender... you can serve this over some spaghetti squash....
  • HeisAmazing
    Options
    ThANKS for sharing. Cant wait to try