Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 LBS Before October? Add me up.

Replies

• RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    My (mini) goal was to get rid of 10.6Kg before the new school year (beginning of Sept) - I'd to step that up to your goal and blast the 30lb - or as we are meant to have gone metric in the UK 13.6kg - by Early mid October. So if it isn't too late, please count me in.
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    This is also mt goal! I'd love the support of others.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Sounds like a great idea! I'm in!
    628462 Posts: 58 Member
    My flight is booked for OCTOBER 9TH for a week on a beach in Mexico
    I HAVE to lose 30lbs by then! No excuses!
    I'm in!
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    I'd like to join in as my son will be a year old in october :) although i only want to lose 20lbs as that's my remaining baby weight. I'll be eating my TDEE - 20% so 1537calories per day as well as the 30 day shred every day.
  • Sounusual
    Sounusual Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board. I am definitely in! I want to lose 71lbs by my birthday January 4th.
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    I'm going to give it a try. 30 lbs by October 31? It will definitely be a Happy Halloween if I am 30 lbs lighter!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    let's do it. :)
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Anybody else want in? :)
  • halesss3
    halesss3 Posts: 31
    I'm in!
  • Zebusz
    Zebusz Posts: 37 Member
    I'm in. Is there a group that's been made to join?!
  • Let's do it..
  • epb0713
    epb0713 Posts: 5
    That's my goal too. It's been a slow road but I would definitely love some support and encouragement.
  • Andimadx
    Andimadx Posts: 51 Member
    I'm in!!
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 140 Member
    Sounds good to me I have to take a flight early October and I would love for my thighs not to spill over :)
  • I'll be turning 19 on the 10th and that would put me at 200 even! I'm SO in
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    This sounds pretty awesome! I'm totally in on this! Only difference is that I plan on "only" losing 25 lbs, but if I can do it by the end of October I will be soooooo happy! At the rate I'm going it's going to be a challenge - I'm down 20 lbs from new years (avg of 3.3lbs/mo), and that means I'll have to increase that rate to 6lbs/mo! I'm ready. I've been training for this for the past year. :devil:
  • emeraldmoon611
    emeraldmoon611 Posts: 2 Member
    i'm in! add me :)
  • Jameson1984
    Jameson1984 Posts: 100 Member
    Me! I'm in!
  • Showe53188
    Showe53188 Posts: 32 Member
    Im in :smile: I have a wedding Im in in September so even if I get 1/2 of that by then Id be happy.