Hi we are new

Options
Hi we started three weeks ago doing well hubby and l we thought we might need some friends for more inspiration and advice regards Lynn

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The support of others really keeps me motivated.
  • tickersprint
    tickersprint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started about 3 weeks ago, too. Trying to stay within 1200 to 1300 calories daily and trying to walk every day. Today was the 8th day in a row not to miss a walk. My dog thinks he died and went to heaven!
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi we started three weeks ago doing well hubby and l we thought we might need some friends for more inspiration and advice regards Lynn

hahahhahaha when i saw your profile pic i thought 'we' was you and your dog hahhhaha sorry its nearly 3.30am and ive had about 9 glasses of pepsi max today ....
    What are both your stats? How much you want to lose? etc...no worries if you dont want to say. Reason i ask is , its usually more helpful to have friends similar to yourselves in current situation and goes. If youve got 70lbs to lose and theyve got 5lbs and their goal weight is 300lbs less than yours, then its going to be hard to share tips . Although obviously everyone can motivate and support each other. YOu may also find if people have roughly the same goals they tend to use the site for the same length of time, instead of one leaving months before the other.
  • rainbowkim
    rainbowkim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started just over a week ago, feel free to add me :)
  • dorydoo
    dorydoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for replying :) we also b
    have been trying to walk each day and have 1200 cal hubby has 1240 . Ha ha we have to put the harness on our little dog to make her walk she is over it:smile:
  • tickersprint
    tickersprint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well, it's 3 months later and I've lost 30 lbs!!! I walk almost every day. looking for some help. I am climbing hills at 15 minute mile pace. there is no choice and will shortly hit 4.5 miles per hour. I have no idea how to add the exercise and calculate the calories burned. Does anyone know how to help me? Thanks.