22lb in 6 weeks.....sigh!!

Options
Hi guys,

This is my first time on this site, I dropped nearly 70lb with ww but have gained. I have 22lb to get me back to goal
. I get married in 6 weeks so hoping this site will give me a new focus and keep me motivated!

Michelle x

Replies

• miss_Presh
    Options
    Ok, idk how opposed you are to this, but have you ever tried the HCG diet? Not the drops or injections, just the actual strict diet.. I have done it before and am doing it again, only the diet part.. kind of tweaked though, because I don't follow it to a T, but I am still dropping daily with the foods I eat because whatever foods the diet allows burn a certain way in your body. So far so good for me and its not as bad as everyone says once you tweak a little. Just a suggestion! ;)

Oh and BTW, I'm Def not stopping at 500cal a day I'm eating more than that (unless I am already full for whatever reason that day). I basically just eat what's on the list until I am full and thts what I took from it...not necessarily the amount of cal the protocol suggests.
  • crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i have 50lbs to lose by may....i think i can do it...i hope i can do it lol. my dad said he will pay for my vegas trip if i lose it by then. im sure you can do it!! work out and eat right and form a support group on here!