looking for weight loss buddies in their 50s

Options
ckone4me
ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
Hi, I am trying to find some buddies for our weight loss journey who are in their 50s or near 50. I am a 52 year old mom looking to give and get support! Please add me! Thanks bunches!

Replies

• Bikergam
    Bikergam Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Iam also 52 and needing support partner, started 1 week ago

bikergam
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    HI! I am also 52 and plan on starting tomorrow. How are you guys doing?
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi I 56, and been here 2 weeks now.

I've set you a request.
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Aloha,

Not quite 50 but getting there. Feel free to add me. Im a grandmother of 4, all my children grown and learning to love me!

45780886.png
  • getrealforme
    Options
    I'll be 50 in 3 weeks. Grandbabies #1 and #2 due in 2 weeks. I'm sending you a request.
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 50. Mom of 3. I work hard and would love to have you as a friend if you are still looking for some. I will be happy to provide support and motivation :)
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 in December. A girl can't have too many friends so anyone can add me :smile:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be 50 in December, anyone feel free to send me a friend request, just let me know you saw me here.
  • chris_marie1730
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 53 next month. I'm starting my road to a healthier me. I'm hoping to be able to give and receive lots of support.
  • MichelleMac58
    MichelleMac58 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi.... Will be 55 this week....that sounds too old!! Add me for support too!
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey there -- join in the WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2013 thread. Great group of gals and loads of fun. Very supportive. I think you'll like it! It is very active and like sitting around a kitchen table with friends. I think if you go to my page it will show my last post and you can click on it to find the thread.... It is about to go to thread 3 for June, so it is very active.

Gardengail, (aka, Gail, metro ATL)
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'll be 58 in August. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds total. So far I've lost 5. Feel free to add me.
  • Liz_Mfp
    Liz_Mfp Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    And me also
    :-)
  • mat60s
    mat60s Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not quite in my 50's yet but would love to be friends and support one another a journey together is more successful than a journey alone. "Better to lose together than to gain alone" anyone can add me...:smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')