Looking for friends in their 20's :]

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tara_Stafford
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20 and log every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • tr1sshaaa
    tr1sshaaa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 24 and I am new here. Going to start logging tomorrow and would love to add some people so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me :D
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am 24 and would love to connect with dedicated MFPals who are looking for motivation(and/or to motivate because I could use some too!) :) Feel free to friend me!
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Niki! I'm 21, looking to lose 40lbs. I would like some friends around my age, as well! I'm a little to embarrassed of my weight to add anyone I know in person, but I do need motivational buddies! Someone to send me a message or a text if they notice I haven't been on in a few days, or maybe wag their finger at me if I'm not doing so well on calories.
    Love meeee! Haha.

:") il help you x
  • jillianlee88
    jillianlee88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Jillian, I am 25 years old. I want to lose around 40 LBS. I am Looking for some friends to help share tips and extra motivation and I hope to do the same. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • cdyne
    cdyne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    24, I'm here for support and motivation!
  • gothicangel101
    gothicangel101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 22 and Im wanting to lose 40kgs (88.2 pounds) and u can add me so that we can keep each other motivated
  • ivvy5
    ivvy5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    21. Strength trainee.
    You can add me :)
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    27, and always looking for new friends to stay focused =)
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    very excited to have all of you as new friends, let's keep each other motivated guys! :]
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm 25 and currently back on the bandwagon of logging every day. Feel free to add me.
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and have about 140 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    29 here and in the same boat. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • youjustgetbetter
    youjustgetbetter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just turned 20 and while I've lost weight on MFP in the past, I'm at it again and am also trying to run my first 10k! Feel free to add me.. I'm a college student from Texas! I'd love new friends.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 23 -- have recently hit my goal weight after losing about 30lbs in total (some on my own, some with the help of MFP) and am now shifting into maintenance. Always happy to have new friends, so feel free to add me!
  • Swethasalunke
    Options
    Hi All,

I recently joined fitness pal. I'm 24 and I'm looking for some inspiration. I'm looking to lose about 60 pounds. I'd love new friends.
  • lizzane
    lizzane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24yo from CA wanting to lose 20 lbs and get new friends :)
    feel free to add :D
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm also 22 and within my last 5kg to lose. I plan on reevaluating my goals once I hit my original goal weight.

Feel free to add me~
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    22, From London! Feel free to add me.