Need help logging cardio exercises

Hello, I just need some help with how do I log that I did 40 minutes of Jillian michaels dvd. When I put it in the slot for cardio it doesn't bring anything up....Please help Day 2....

Replies

• kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, I hope this will help you out.

From the website, I log anything like that (workout DVDs, etc.) as a cardiovascular exercise. Under your cardiovascular section there should be a link to 'add exercise', search for the exercise (if you completed 40 minutes of 30 Day Shred, just an example, search for 30 Day Shred), when it comes up as no results found, scroll down to the bottom and you should see this 'can't find what you are looking for? Add an exercise to the database', click that and it should bring you to the create a new exercise page and you should be able to log your dvd that way.

If you are using the app, it is a little easier. Just go to add, cardiovascular (under the exercise section), create an exercise and input your information.

Hope this helps!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Is it 30 Day shred or RI 30? Those can be logged as "circuit training". Sometimes I cut off a few calories if it feels easy, as mfp gives you a lot of calories for circuit training.
  • Bobbie253
    Bobbie253 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you.....Its 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels 3-2-1- Intervals System, Mixing cardio, strength and abs.....But it doesn't tell me how many calories I burn. For the putting my own exercise in the data base I tried but it tells me to put how many calories I burned. The dvd doesn't tell you how much you will burn. :smile:
  • Bobbie253
    Bobbie253 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you.....Its 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels 3-2-1- Intervals System, Mixing cardio, strength and abs.....It does make you sweat...