Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
BBQ & walking to a park to catch the fireworks here, and ya'll???? :drinker:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    BBQ & walking to a park to catch the fireworks here, and ya'll???? :drinker:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same and a few house projects maybe.
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    BBQ, beer (yes there will be empty calories spent!) and fireworks that night- as long as its not hotter than hell, It should be great, but I have a feeling Ill have no such luck:glasses:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    A weekend trip to Many, Louisiana to visit family and play on the lake!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Swimming and BBQ at my sister in laws. Then over to my mom's house to light fireworks.

*does best Beavis and Butthead imitation
    Fire..heheh
    yeah fire..heheh
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    a cookout at a friends house then taking the girls to the fireworks on the river @ downtown savannah- maybe going out afterwards to hit the club and dance a bit who knows--
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We're having a big party. I'm not making food, but there will be beer so there go my calories for that day. Friends and fireworks. Can't wait!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    Taking Christian to the 4th of July parade...then fireworks that night :bigsmile:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options

OMG your kidding!!!!!!!!! I live 15 miles south of Many.......was shocked to see you post that!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    BBQ, beer (yes there will be empty calories spent!) and fireworks that night- as long as its not hotter than hell, It should be great, but I have a feeling Ill have no such luck:glasses:

{{checks your location from your profile}} Nope, no such luck for you! :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Going home to Albany for fireworks on the glorious Hudson River:sick: .... lol.

Probably spend the day drinking and at the festival they have in the Empire State plaza. Watching the Yankees beat the Red Sox....
    bed early though cuz Im going to Yankee Stadium on Saturday for game 3 of the 4 game series!
  • mimzy
    Options

OMG your kidding!!!!!!!!! I live 15 miles south of Many.......was shocked to see you post that!!!!

Wow!
    It's a small world, huh?
    My husband's sister has a cabin on the lake and we're staying there. Anything fun to do in Many or near by?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Friend of mine is coming up from INDY... she's bringing me clothes (smaller sizes) and spending the weekend with me. Not sure what we are going to do but was thinking of taking her over to the lakeshore for the day and watch fireworks over there.
  • mello
    Options

Wow!
    It's a small world, huh?
    My husband's sister has a cabin on the lake and we're staying there. Anything fun to do in Many or near by?

It IS a small world, because this is SUCH a small area!!!!
    This is home to me so I love it here, but be warned, there it not much to do at all unless you drive. Just maybe enjoy your relaxing weekend on the lake.

There is an old historic town about 45 min from where your going to be...Natchitoches. It has a pretty cobblestone streets and shops to browse in.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Friend of mine is coming up from INDY... she's bringing me clothes (smaller sizes) and spending the weekend with me. Not sure what we are going to do but was thinking of taking her over to the lakeshore for the day and watch fireworks over there.

Oh COOL!!! I need friends like that!! :drinker:
  • mimzy
    Options
    There is an old historic town about 45 min from where your going to be...Natchitoches. It has a pretty cobblestone streets and shops to browse in.

I may check that out. Isn't that the Steel Magnolias town?
  • mello
    Options

I may check that out. Isn't that the Steel Magnolias town?

Exactly! I think there are a couple tours you can take or just browse by foot.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm going camping but I heard it's suppose to rain in my area:grumble: But it should be fun anyways.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Puppy sitting !!!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that the Fireworks will be up at Lake Tahoe, Nv- they are so freakn beautiful over the lake, maybe some celebration and gambling afterwards,, haha, who knows