Foods you have a tendency to overeat

Options
Are there any foods, regardless of health, that you have a tendency to overeat - not just junk foods, but healthy foods?
For me, it's berries - raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries. Since recovering from anorexia, once I begin to eat them, I can't stop until I've finished the punnet. I realise that I'm messing up my sugar levels something awful, but a haze descends when I see berries and... Sigh!

Replies

• Dani19711
    Dani19711 Posts: 33
    Options
    Nuts and ricecakes with coconutoil and almondbutter........ Once every 2/3 weeks I'm like 'what the heck......' and stuff my face to the point that my belly looks totally pregnant :-))
  • Squirrel1601
    Options
    Love my oats, and I don't even bother buying nut butter anymore as it is too easy to overeat.
  • pjones239sld
    pjones239sld Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cheese, love it melted over anything!
  • Footlady123
    Footlady123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and Raw carrots... I go mad..and they are not good in big quantities
  • health_now21
    Options
    peanut butter :( i love it, but know i can't keep it in the house or i'll eat way too much in one sitting.
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pizza and pancakes.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ice cream and carrot cake ... I've been forced to say no to trying to keep these items in the house
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Fruit, nuts and vegetables? You guys... So healthy. Mine is CHOCOLATE :love: :blushing:
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wine!
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    Chocolate for sure, party foods (I hate when I go to a dinner party and the nibblies get put in the middle of the table, I can't help myself the cheese platter kills me every time). Healthy.... I could eat my weight in nuts and I would easily go OTT with bananas.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    With out a doubt - Bread. I cant go near the stuff, or I have 2,3 4,6....Loaf :/

And everyone in this house constantly eats toast. Argh!! :P
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    BBQ chicken breast, and anything with melted cheese
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Walnuts, dark chocolate, and pizza
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Chicken breast.
  • sylo1609
    sylo1609 Posts: 36
    Options
    Ice Cream & Honey
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    mmm cheese ... :blushing:
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Cereal! Muesli, cornflakes, oats, branflakes... Once I'm done with a bowlful, I go on to the next... and the next...
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Everything.....even salad/veg and especially sugar loaded fruit! My appetite is my biggest challenge, not so much my choices. However, I also cant stop at 1 slice of pizza or 4 squares of chocolate.....
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    definitely cheese. I also need to make further cutbacks on my wine drinking. UGH
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wine!

Ditto! x 1 000 000 000......