Foods you have a tendency to overeat

Options

Replies

• nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i just can't leave crackling alone other than that the only other thing is cherries
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Cereal with banana's and almond milk. Not really unhealthy if portion is controlled. I can't have one bowl, so I don't have any except once in a while.

Also carne asada! Holy cow. Juicy perfectly bbq'd ranchera meat cooked on the grill. Okay I think I am drooling on the keyboard now.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Pizza and those nacho chips you get before meals at Mexican restaurants. :tongue:
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Berries, nuts, dark chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate, yoghurt!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    PASTA!!! Love the stuff, actually eat it regularly just to satisfy my craving. A new one for me is Green & Blacks organic chocolate.. that's lovely but very calorie dense!
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Organic rice cakes and peanut butter - just too good!! :S
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Pizza. :>
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, BUTTER! (and as a side affect bread & potatoes) hot chips!!!

Sometimes I feel that I may be heading this way with peanut butter and yogurt? But at the same time you have to eat something!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Unhealthy wise it has to be Haribo's and gummy bears also love liquorice, healthy wise I have a craving for Lemon Greek style yogurt.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Pasta... No doubt.
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Wine!
    I wanna hold your hand Donna
  • Cryren8972
    Cryren8972 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Watermelon and cantaloupe! I cut them up and put them in a bowl in the fridge...and within a day or two...it's gone. A WHOLE watermelon and a WHOLE cantaloupe! Sigh,....but man, it's good.
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Vegetables ._. Broccoli and green beans especially - I can eat a family sized can of green beans in one sitting *sigh*

Besides that... m&m's :tongue:

Edit: And pickles :drinker:
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Currently - nuts and nut butters. In the past chocolate, although I seem to be able to control that at the moment. But an open packet of nuts is so hard to resist.
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Nuts: I will stand there and crack-n-shovel a 1-pound bag of pistachios like Lucy and Ethel on the candy factory line. Or almonds or peanuts or sunflower seeds. I believe I was a squirrel in a past life.

Raspberries: I bought three 12-oz containers on Friday afternoon and they were gone by Saturday night. No problem with other berries .. only razzies.

Pizza & burning hot wings: Until I am physically ill and swearing after this passes I am never eating pizza and wings again! Like the food equivalent of tequila.

Some things are just beyond my portion control.
  • scrttwtt
    scrttwtt Posts: 30
    Options
    Salted Peanuts. Pizza. Beer.
  • nika_bolinhos
    Options
    cheese and bacon, oh and beer, but beer is not food it's a drink, despite being drinkable bread...should I include bread too in this case?
  • lizal76t
    lizal76t Posts: 13
    Options
    Love my cereal.....so much so that when there is milk left in the bowl I just go right ahead and keep adding cereal until the milk is gone....not good lol
  • RuthP92
    RuthP92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cheeeseeeeeeee

I would eat cheese all day, everyday if I could!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Chocolate & Hazelnut spread - eg Nutella, Nutino - if I have a jar I sneak in to the pantry and eat it by the spoonful so just not going to buy it. I can't (read WON'T) stop myself.