So, I only have 8lbs to lose... Anyone else?

Options
I'm a bridesmaid in 6 weeks and I'd like to lose 5 or so pounds for then... then a few more to reach my ideal weight. Does anyone else just have a few pounds to lose? Looking for friends in a similar boat :)

Thanks!
Laura

Replies

• snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 5 lbs to go. I am not on a tight deadline though, so I hope to have the weight off by the end of summer or so.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have about 5-7 pounds. Losing my winter regain...I had gotten to goal last summer (145) and put a good bit of it back on - losing the last 5 for the second time. I've completely changed my outlook on the number on the scale and how my body looks. I'm more focused on the gym time than my eating (I eat well anyway, I just tend to be lazy) and attempt to change the compostion of my body, instead of the number on the scale.
  • LazySugar
    LazySugar Posts: 12
    Options
    Nine or ten left to lose, but maybe less. Just trying to lose a couple inches up top so I can zip my dress up without being squeeeeshed! I read that about 10 lbs is usually a size-drop, so here's hoping.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am about 5 lbs from my ultimate goal but have been stuck where I am for over a month. Really would like to shift these last 5lbs and get down to the next size in clothes comfortably.
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    About the same with me. My original goal is an 18 lb loss to 170 lbs which would get me to my 7th grade weight - only 7 to go. If I hit this, I might reset the goal for another 5 or 10 lbs which would mean I was ~10 the last time I weighed that much (I was always a "chubby" kid). BTW, I'm 52 yrs old.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    A couple of us have made our own group if you'd like to join and talk about our progress.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14061-melting-the-last-10lbs

Feel free to friend me, I have roughly 8lbs to lose depending on how happy I am when I get there.