p90x before, 30days, and 60days pics

Options

Replies

• rockinmomto3
    rockinmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! You can TOTALLY see the difference. You must be so proud of yourself!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!! Im feeling GREAT from all the WONDERFUL things you all have said!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • trc117
    trc117 Posts: 18
    Options
    I think you're my hero :)

I did almost 30 days of P90X last year then I had my tonsils removed. I couldn't work out like I did prior to the surgery because I couldn't drink water without it spewing out of my nose... lol!

Your photos make me want to do it again. You look fantastic, congratulations!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job!

I was considering p90x but figured it'd be too intense.
  • starstealing
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! you should be very proud!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job!

I was considering p90x but figured it'd be too intense.

Thanks!!! And You can do it too!!!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look amazing!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    As the commercial says...ladies, don't be afraid of muscle.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Look at those Abs!!! Fantastic! Love it! Great job! P90X rocks! Beachbody has amazingly effective programs! And they are giving away 3 free additional workouts when you order P90X now. Now sure how long the promo will last though.
    Risa
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Looks like the program has really worked for you! Great job!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!! And definitely dont be afraid to lift weights.... it has made all the difference for me!!!
  • realbellamara
    realbellamara Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi and well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea on average how many calories you burned doing the chest and back, ab ripper, plyometrics and other workouts?
    i ask because i am using myfitnesspal to log my food and on this site is also has an exercise diary.
    i would like to be able to input my p90x exercises but this website does not have them listed specifically.
  • Christinne
    Options
    Wowwwww This is amazinggg!! JOb well done !!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Hi and well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea on average how many calories you burned doing the chest and back, ab ripper, plyometrics and other workouts?
    i ask because i am using myfitnesspal to log my food and on this site is also has an exercise diary.
    i would like to be able to input my p90x exercises but this website does not have them listed specifically.

Yeah you can look at my exercise diary... it varys daily!!! I have a HRM that i use and according to how hard i push myself each day the calorie burn is different!!!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the lean program. Your pics are so inspirational.. im gonna bring it for tomorrows work out for sure!! I can't wait to take my after pics :) Congratulations you look great!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the lean program. Your pics are so inspirational.. im gonna bring it for tomorrows work out for sure!! I can't wait to take my after pics :) Congratulations you look great!!
    Thanks!!! :flowerforyou: I cant wait to see my 90 day pics....its not that far away!!!! Im doing lean on my second round of p90x!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :drinker: great job
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Holy @*&# you look amazing!!!!!!! That is Awesome!!! Dedication and hard work do pay off!! Nice job!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks so much eriny, Julbella78, & LandBsdotingchau!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!