Restarting, again. Need some support!

Options

Replies

628462 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting...

I believe there is some proverb about falling down 10 times and getting up 11
    :-)
  • Willowbreeze4
    Willowbreeze4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well so please add me.Anyone feel free to add me I look forward to having motivation from others going through the same thing.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well. I love that you have health goals. I am a good motivator. And I really believe that eating right and exercising is the key to weight loss and good health. I feel very fit since I started back in November and no longer huff and puff climbing the stairs.
  • mkocol
    mkocol Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I already lost 40 lbs after my baby girl was born. She made me look like a pumpkin so I had to get moving. I;m still waiting to loose additional 15 lbs and would love to you join you!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am almost in the same boat as you. Bad family genes and all that. feel free to add me. would love some company to meet our goals =)
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good job for hanging in there. Feel free to add me; we can support each other.
  • batmonkey
    batmonkey Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm restarting too, i really want to stick to it this time!
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    you can add me if you like, restarted a few weeks ago.
  • jaimemcdowell
    Options
    I'm with you! I restarted my journey 04/30/12. In 09/2012 - I had lost 20lbs! But today, when I get on the scale, I weigh EXACTLY what I did on 04/30/12... :( But as of today, I have to dig deep and get my motivation back. Most of the family on my dad's side has diabetes - and I don't want to be the next one. I'll send you a request! Let's motivate each other! :)
  • Swedejen
    Swedejen Posts: 3
    Options
    Im also restarting my weight loss journey. Many a times have I started and given up after a few weeks. Back on the wagon 2 weeks now and have 6 lbs off.
    Add me if you like!
  • Willowbreeze4
    Willowbreeze4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great advice
  • ElizabethMKE
    ElizabethMKE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so glad I found this post! I needed some extra support today! I'm a restarter too.
  • kimjj1025
    kimjj1025 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm also re-starting, please feel free to add me. It is not an easy journey but I refuse to give up and the support I've received on MFP has been really great. Don't give up, life is going to happen, so don't beat yourself up!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can always use motivation and support too!! Love having new friends
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have recently got back in the groove of MFP. I have found that having a smartphone with the app on it and the ability to
    take barcode pictures of the foods eaten makes logging so much easier. I also have an app edomondo that tracks my
    exercise and adds it to the site. And a fitbit that when I remember to put it on adds my steps throughtout the day when I
    sync it.
    Also something that has helped is having friends to message and to get motivation and to try to motivate them too!
    Good Luck you can do it, and remember restarts are better than no starts!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..... always looking for new peeps on this journey.:smile:
  • tia582
    tia582 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to mfp! About 5 years ago I lost 37 lbs for my wedding, but once the dress was off I gave up and stopped. Now looking back I wish I just stuck through it and i would probably be at goal. I am a 31 year old mother of 3 and need to lose 54lbs. I have been going to the gym for a week now and just this Monday started MFP and eating healthy. I need motivation and success stories to keep me going. :smile: I also have increase my water intake. Before I barely drank water, bad I know, but I am drinking about 5-6 bottles a day now. I am hoping this will help too.
  • armywife83
    armywife83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back into my journey. It's been a roller coaster for me so I can completely understand . You guys can feel free to add me and we can support each other. I believe it's important to have positive energy. It helps you keep going. Good luck! :)
  • Amyrose716
    Amyrose716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting too! I feel your pain with the family genes... I have them too. I have been goofing off for way too long and flat out abusing my poor body. Time to make some life changes. Feel free to friend me... I will support you!

Amy
  • fentonms
    fentonms Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Feel free to friend me if you want a little extra support. We're literally in the same boat here girlie, and I think weight falling off is the next thing to come.