modelling

Options
I had given up in losing weight which is such shame as I did so well but I've just landed a modelling gig which is in a couple of weeks and im curious to know how much visible weight can i lose in 2 weeks? or is it even noticable if i can tone up a bit in that time?

Replies

• lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Options
    I would say that if you've already got the job then you look right for it as you are...
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    I don't think any noticable toning will show up in 2 weeks. You can lose a noticable amount of weight in 2 wks. It's not that uncommon (for some) to lose between 8 and 14 lbs your first two weeks
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    In two weeks you could lose 2 pounds. You are quite small already, so I don't know how noticeable that would be on a small frame. But if you think it will make you more confident for this job, then I'd say go for it.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I know that by doing exercises like planks and push-ups do wonders on your arms, shoulders, and backs, and I noticed a difference within the first week. Not to mention it does great things for your self-confidence. But I agree with Lucifa. You already have the job so they already like you. Do it for you :)
  • jlizgar
    jlizgar Posts: 104
    Options
    From your picture you look fantastic! Dont perpetuate the modeling industries completely unhealthy body image issues by trying to drop a lot of weight in just 2 weeks...like someone else said, you obviously look good enough already since you got the job! and if they ask you to loose weight, id tell them to kiss your rump! No one that looks as good and thin as you should have to loose weight for a job!