Starting ChaLEAN Extreme today!

Options
My copy of ChaLean Extreme should arrive today (it takes a loooong time to get to Canada)! I want to start it tonght. What can I expect? Any advice?

Also, I think my meal plan for today is pretty good but can someone post the phase one portion plan so I can look at it before the books arrive? Thank you!

As much as I will miss P90X (I got bored of it and lost my mojo) I am so excited!!!

Replies

• maggiemay20
    Options
    I am doing turbo jam but want to work my way to turbo fire !! I thought Chalean Xtreme was alot like P90X !?!?! Have fun !!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme is a little like p90x but I find Chalene a lot more motivating and fun! You will LOVE it I am sure! In all honesty I would take your time and read all the books and the schedule before you start. There is a fitness test and pictures to take as well so you can see your progress. I would start it tomorrow. I like you wanted to start right away and I did and then found out that I started on the wrong dvd.

Enjoy!

"Go heavy or go home" - Chalene
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I deffinately recommend reading through the books first and having a look at the programme. I got started the day I got it though - your first workout is a strength one, followed by a rest day.

I think it's a great programme, I'm almost at the end of my 5th week of it now and feel so much stronger. Chalean is so motivating and really easy to watch - not annoying at all haha.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements but didn't get round to doing it at 30 days - I will update them after 60 days I think when there's a bit more to see :)

Hope you enjoy it!
    -x-x-