Insanity group Starting July 1st!!

kp130
kp130 Posts: 23 Member
I am starting an Insanity group July 1st. If you want in or more information let me know here or email me everydayonpurpose@gmail.com

Replies

• Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Perfect! I literally just placed my order 15 min ago.... emailing you now.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    beachbody.com or amazon. for purchase. The full program isn't on the internet anywhere that I have seen.
  • kathykt160
    kathykt160 Posts: 16 Member
    Just ordered mine and once it received I am with the group.
  • kp130
    kp130 Posts: 23 Member
    Okay Ladies the group is set up. I am doing it in Facebook and email. Email me if you are in. You don't have to have the product in hand to be put in the group. Its a great time to start thinking about what you are going to eat and measuring yourself. I can help.

Are you ready to see some changes? I know I am. Lets do this ladies!!!
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Perfect!.. I just downloaded the whole set. Would love to be apart of this :)
  • BayBay1956
    BayBay1956 Posts: 37 Member
    I would love to join this group. I already have the product and now I have the motivation. Let's do this!:smile:
  • krissybo
    krissybo Posts: 1
    Hello, I have the product and would like to join the group!
  • iceax123
    iceax123 Posts: 13 Member
    Ohh same i have it and need an excuse to start it.

Im game!

A
  • Good luck ladies - I LOVE insanity and I LOVE Sean T! :):)

I am a beachbody coach and you can order Insanity through me if you are interested! I can hook you up - just add me or message me for details! :):)

There are a ton of great products and I would LOVE to talk to you about what you can do to improve YOU! I have lost 70 pounds using Beachbody products and believe in them completely!! I started with Insanity and I LOVE IT! I would gladly share my story with you!!!

Thanks,
    Allison
  • aroberts3ob
    aroberts3ob Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I would love to join the fb group too! Emailing you now!
  • kathykt160
    kathykt160 Posts: 16 Member
    Is the group only on Facebook? Not on facebook, so would need group here on MFP