How to make the most of insanity?

Options
Bommy_7
Bommy_7 Posts: 24 Member
Hey guys I could use some advice.
So I went through the whole insanity program except the last week, because I went camping and got back and things got to crazy and I just haven't completed. Well needless to say I saw very little results from the program. I stop weighing myself because I was told you gain normally the first month. Well that also made me eat more and I found that it really didn't help me loose at all. I will admit I didn't fallow the food plan, but I was still eating healthy. I had mainly meat and veggies (lots of salads with no dressing) tried to keep from eating processed sugars and stuff. Anyways I want to restart, and I was wondering what tips you guys might have to be successful this time around? TIA

Replies

• jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm just finished week 3 and notice a difference already. I took pictures on day one and day 14 and was really surprised how much I'd changed in that short time. I'll continue to do it every two weeks to look for any further changes.

I've really pushed myself and keep reminding myself that I'll only get out what I put in.

I am watching what I eat very closely too.

My friend started on the same day as me and hasn't been watching her food intake and her pictures on day 14 don't look any different to day 1. She also takes a few more breaks than I do.

So, whilst it's just two of us and I can't make a sweeping generalisation, I'd say diet's making a difference to our results as well as how hard we're working.
  • Bommy_7
    Bommy_7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree that is probably where my disconnect is. I think I need to pre-make some of the meals on weekends. The issue I was running into was I got so busy (work full time, being a mom) that I didn't have the time or energy to make the meals in the book. thanks for your story :-)