Need some friends!

Options
Such a desperate sounding post, lol!

Anyways, I'm 34, from Toronto, and in need of some fitness buddies. I've been here before, but lost touch.

My goals are to stay motivated with exercise, not only to look good, but to feel even better! In addition, I love to cook, but need to stay motivated to prepare my own meals instead of eating out all the time.

Look forward to meeting some new (and perhaps old) friends!

Lynn :)

Replies

• pjsdj
    pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey pickles welcome!! I'm starting week 2 and everyone has been so amazing so far! My name is Jessie. I'm 28 trying to loose about 45 lbs and I ADORE food!!! Would love to help you out to!! Ill friend ya!
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    Happy if you add me as a friend for motivation.
  • erinerod16
    Options
    I'm just starting today and could definitely use motivation - I will add you :smile:
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want :)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    All the girls on my FL are incredibly helpful and keep me motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm always to happy to have more friends, anyone can add me!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    MFP is the place to be! Add Me!
  • karainfla
    karainfla Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new here. I'm Kara, 37 years old, mother to 3 awesome kids, and married to one awesome guy. My sister has lost a tremendous amount of weight and she says this site has been fantastic. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I am a Registered Nurse and I exercise a lot when I am working. I have gotten out of the routine of exercising on my days off because I am continuing my education. There's always a paper to write and new deadlines. It all makes me crazy stressed. The husband loves bringing home treats and he honestly doesn't mind if I have some extra weight on me. He's a great man. He loves me if I am 100 pounds or 200. LOVE HIM. But, at this point, I am really unhappy with myself. I think I have him convinced to do this journey with me. I know when we first started dating 13 years ago, we were very active. I love riding bikes, running, and being outdoors. I am hoping we can get back into our old hobbies together and be able to encourage each other.

My scrubs are tight, and the only clothes that I can wear on my days off work are big tops & loose bottoms (jogging pants). I don't want to go and buy more clothes. I'm determined to get back into my old clothes. When my scrubs started getting too big, it was an eye-opener. Also, I took a picture of myself the other day and pictures don't lie. I can't believe how chunky I look. I've unfortunately put on 17 pounds since the beginning of the year. I should know better. I'm a nurse for goodness sakes. I am brave enough to admit that I need to get back on track, and I have successfully finished one day back on the eating healthy wagon. I'm looking forward to losing the weight. This was my Dear Diary entry. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this. Good luck to you and your goals!! Feel free to add me. I could use all the encouragement that I can get. I would love to return the favor too. :-)
  • mindy75
    mindy75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi lynn!
    I'm starting again for the second time. I've been on here for a couple weeks and have lost almost 10 pounds. I could use some friends for motivation too! I'm still not sure how the site works in some places! Good luck to you :):)