protein bars
  • spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    Popcorn...glorious glorious popcorn.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Baba ghanoush (whipped eggplant hummus) with blue corn tortilla chips. I seriously cannot get enough sometimes.
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Gin & Tonic. Schweppes perlease!!!
  • Mjhnbgff
    Mjhnbgff Posts: 112
    Options
    OP, congrats on your recover. I'm a recovering bulimic myself so I understand what it's like to have an eating disorder.

I can binge on anything if I'm in a bingeing mood but foods that I will always overeat no matter how I'm feeling are:

sweet cherries
    Jiff Natural Peanut Butter (the best pb ever, IMO)

I don't overeat rice itself but having rice tends to lead to overeating because I grew up eating a ton of rice with everything so I've learned to just avoid rice.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond bold flavored almonds. They're like crack. Seriously, I keep trying to hide them from myself. I will never buy a case of these things again.
  • timbrom
    timbrom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Raisins. I can eat them by the handful. Problem is a handful of raisins is like 3-400 calories of pretty much just sugar.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Crappy cream-o-chicken soup casseroles. Lately - this coconut kale salad stuff.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: CHeese!!!
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    Cheese! Preserved plums for some reason. Chocolate I can control, because my brain inherently knows its not the bets food to have.

Pistachios oh my god. And coconut milk delicacies. :Q
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Nuts (pistachios & cashews) and I'm with you on the berries; especially if I don't portion them out before eating. And if I make peanut butter, chocolate & peanut butter chip cookies all bets are off. Unless everyone in the house gets to them first (they usually do and I can't decide if that makes me happy or not).
  • Aeiro
    Aeiro Posts: 8
    Options
    Pizza, Icecream, Chocolate, tortilla chips, Salsa (i can eat 2 jars of salsa if i really wanted to in 1day) and Ramen Noodles =.=
    .....If i had these things in my house now, they wouldnt be here tomorrow.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    With out a doubt - Bread. I cant go near the stuff, or I have 2,3 4,6....Loaf :/

And everyone in this house constantly eats toast. Argh!! :P

ditto!
  • lulumarie24
    Options
    Wine!

mine too.. help please :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    cereal....lots and lots of cereal. Kashi go lean is generally my cereal of choice, with some fresh blueberries. Hard to stop at one bowl, or two, or......:noway:

And of course ice cream. I have no ability to portion control with ice cream, which is why I don't keep it in the house.
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    omg everything...lol cheesecake, chocolate, cheese, pizza...ok ill stop now! :glasses: :noway:

i just love to eat! damn why does food have to taste so good!

OH p.s. wine too!
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Losing weight seemed like a non-obtainable dream until my doctor ordered me to go low-salt, no alcohol and no red meat... all the things I loved. But, it was that or screw up my liver.

Now, my good favorites are broccoli and balsamic vinegar. The bad one is cheese because of the salt.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nuts, dried fruit, wine, wasabi peas. I have to excercise tight portion control of nuts and dried apricots with my food scale and limit wine consumption. I just don't buy wasabi peas in more than a single serving size. I will eat them until I cry. Baguettes are risky, too.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    Nuts, especially cashews. Also sweets in general. I am better off if I have none instead of trying for 'just one'.