Skinny girl trapped in "obese" body ;)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Lori, 24, mommy of two - and according to my stats I am technically "obese". I sure don't feel like it! Until I look in a mirror or try to keep up with my crazy toddler!

I am on a mission! I need a complete and permanent lifestyle change, and I'm ready to be a healthy role model for my kids! I have an almost two-year-old, and I just had a baby girl on Mother's Day of this year. So I am 6 weeks postpartum and ready to start my journey!

Please feel free to add me and aide in my journey! And I would love to be a part of yours as well! :) Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• tinabarett
    tinabarett Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! I hate those labels of obesity. My doctor said the same thing, and all it did was piss me off :smile:
    With my first I gained about 25 lbs, lost some, then with my second i gained about 35 lbs. I didn't lose much after him though :mad:

Good luck with your new diet! It's definitely not easy with young kids
  • Sarabelle43
    Options
    Kick some butt! :)
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had 5 kids and I can relate of how hard it is to lose weight with younger kids and a newborn. Just ignore the label and keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working! You're doing a great job!
  • lorikoke
    lorikoke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies!
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby!! I am looking for a permanent change too and the add energy to keep up with my toddler. I have sent a friend request.

Have a the best day you can!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you can do it!! :)