Can I get a whoop - whoop!

Options
Its been my first week, and I've been working really hard this past week and more then doubled my estimated exercise. I just weighed myself for the first time, and I'm down 13 pounds and 3 inches!!!!!

I geared myself up to have no expectations when I got on the scale and had the attitude that eating healthy and exercising are important no matter what the scale says. So needless to say I was completely shocked and had to do a happy dance.
I know this is amount of weight off is largely because its the first week. but I don't care, I'm still very very pleased with myself.

Today is going to be a very good day. :)

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Whoop Whoop! You sure can get a Whoop Whoop be proud of yourself don't expect to lose like this everyweek but you have done a fantastic start!!!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Congrats!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Now to be a Debbie Downer (my mom's name is Debbie, so I can say that :smile:), don't expect this every week. Last week is done, this week is new. Also make sure you are drinking enough water, as I'm sure that was quite a bit of the weight loss as well. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing. You go girl!
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    whoop whoop

you are totally ROCKING it!!
  • ilenem
    ilenem Posts: 25
    Options
    Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Glad you had a great week. The exercise makes such such a huge difference and makes you feel so good.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Way to Rock it girl!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Like I said, its just week one and no i don't expect this to happen every week. If it did everyone on the planet would be thin. This isn'tmy first kick at the can, but if you don't celebrate the victories what's going to carry you through the difficult times??
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WHOOP WHOO[P!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Its been my first week, and I've been working really hard this past week and more then doubled my estimated exercise. I just weighed myself for the first time, and I'm down 13 pounds and 3 inches!!!!!

I geared myself up to have no expectations when I got on the scale and had the attitude that eating healthy and exercising are important no matter what the scale says. So needless to say I was completely shocked and had to do a happy dance.
    I know this is amount of weight off is largely because its the first week. but I don't care, I'm still very very pleased with myself.

f-f-f-f-flipping heck! WTG! I've never heard of anybody losing that much in one go, not even in the first week!! When I first read your post, I actually swore :laugh:

One of the reasons people often get a lot come off the first week is because of excess fluid, however, whatever in your case, you deserve that celebration dance!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    that's excellent. 13 in a week! good gaud. i wish.
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! And make sure that you celebrate every victory - little or big!! Here's to you! :drinker:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Whoop Whoop!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    whoop-whoop! I was wondering how long you were going to wait to weigh in!!! awesome!! I'm sure it's not all water, (but reducing excess water is beneficial too!)
  • JillMaddox
    Options

You can get a Whoop Whoop and a Woot Woot and a rah rah......
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll give you a double Whoop Whoop!! Congrats. I know it feels good to lose that much and you worked hard to get there. You should feel good. First week down and the rest of your life to go. I lost 8 pounds in two weeks and am still stoked about that. I still need to tweak my diet a bit. Not perfectly healthy but its a work in progress. Keep up the good work.
  • debbie1268
    Options
    WHOOP!!!WHOOP!!! keep it goin
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!! It's good to have low expectations when losing weight but put forth HIGH effort. Whoop whoop!! :bigsmile:
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop yeah... can be done....
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Whoop Whoop! All your hard work deserves a whoop! Keep up the good work. And might I say, I am jealous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!