Replies

• sjinky
    sjinky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cheese!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    With out a doubt - Bread. I cant go near the stuff, or I have 2,3 4,6....Loaf :/

And everyone in this house constantly eats toast. Argh!! :P

^^^ THIS! I love my pâté and cured meats as well.... but the BREAD... *SIGH* LOL
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! You just can't NOT eat the whole bag. :grumble:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Uhmm Ritz crackers. I bet you I could eat a whole roll of 'em, but I'm trying to exert the best self-control I can muster to not do that. Also, fruits? I don't enjoy sweets at all- so after a few bites of fruit, my mouth gets too sweet and I have to counter it with salty food.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I got 2 bars recently, planning to just have a square or 2 a night. They were gone in a week >_<

But basically any food I like that is easy to snack on. Yoghurt (especially if it's just in 1 big pot, I tend to have a spoonful here, a spoonful there. Soon adds up I'm sure), berries, jelly, biscuits, cereal and crisps (although not so much recently with those last 2, trying to be good)
    I'm pretty weak when it comes to unhealthy food too. We have 2 chunks of b'day cake sitting in the kitchen from the weekend. I've had 2 slices of each, trying to resist anymore because we need it for the family haha.
  • gabrielleroberts3
    Options
    OH GEEZ!!! Let's see...bread, pasta, milk, yogurt, cheese, potatoes, chips, I had a whole list pop in my head. It's a really big struggle to learn portion control. It's getting easier to say "no" to cheesecake....
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Berries (especially blackberries), apples, nuts, chips, chocolate, water (this is a new one), bread, cheese, etc. Waaaaaay too many things...

Last night's overeat was death by chocolate cake. My boyfriend knew I had a terrible day, so checked out my food journal and saw that I had calories to burn (which is normal for me). Being the sweetheart he is, he bought us each a slice of cake. After a few bites, I knew I should have stopped eating, but instead I ate the whole slice. I'm STILL feeling sick from it. :-/
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If I'm upset at all, I tend to eat cookies. And not just one or two... maybe 4 or 5. or 7.
    And cheese. I adore cheese, specifically colby jack and cheddar.
  • Cindy679
    Cindy679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Where do I start?? Pretty much anything with sugar in it - Cheesecake (or just cake is fine, too), brownies, cookies, anything that even vaguely tastes like chocolate...
    Oh, potatoes - pretty much any kind of potato...in fact, I've never met a potato that I didn't like!
  • MiawMiawMiaw
    MiawMiawMiaw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cereal. All kinds of breakfast cereal. The worst being Cinnamon Grahams which as like crack to me. I end up eating a whole box!
    I've gotten to the point where I just can't have it in the house.
  • Cindy679
    Cindy679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cereal. All kinds of breakfast cereal. The worst being Cinnamon Grahams which as like crack to me. I end up eating a whole box!
    I've gotten to the point where I just can't have it in the house.

My favorite off limits cereal is Captain Crunch - and I'm 50 years old. Unfortunately, I have the taste buds of a 5 year old.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Spuds and tortilla chips. The spuds are manageable enough if I don't have access to the rest of the bag when I sit down to eat so I can only have 'em at work.
  • Spackle43
    Spackle43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups do it for me!! Especially the mini's.
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes, berries, nuts
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Definitely cereal, but also rice, popcorn, and butter.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    BBQ RIBS.

That is all.

lol
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    pasta i love it lol
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Seriously...potato chips all day long! The Lay's thicker cut potato chips with sea salt are my undoing...;~(
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Fresh snap peas and chocolate.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. The good stuff from a Mexican restaurant with warm chips and fresh, hot, salsa. When they ask if I want more, I say no to keep the temptation away.