Looking for friends

Options
Hi

Back on the weight loss journey. This time however it involves more than me. Long story short my husband needs a kidney and when I go for an evaluation I sure as heck don't want hear I weigh too much. First goal BMI of 30. Then I will see what I want to do for myself after.

Looking for friends to support my goal.

Replies

• muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Lexy and you are welcome to add me as a friend. i am sorry about your husband and I hope everthing is going welll with both of you.
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd be blessed to encourage you and support you!
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Amy, I would love to help encourage and help you on your goals. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Lissa5293
    Lissa5293 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello my name is Lisa, I am sorry to hear about your husband. I would like to help you in your weight lose also. You may add me as a friend if you like.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Howdy, sending you a friend request.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm Ruth just learning how to use my table.
  • Mrskatie
    Mrskatie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    Sending you a friend request and I think that it' cool that you want to see if you're a match in order to give your husband a kidney.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm wishing you good luck on this journey and your husband on his upcoming procedure.
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hey everyone can add me
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • CinNoMore
    CinNoMore Posts: 9
    Options
    Me too! My thoughts are prayers are with you all at this time and just know you are never alone! Always people out there who care. I'm not sure how motivating I will be I still have long way to go. Although I lost 88 couple of years ago I gained about twenty back over last six months and began to re-develop old habits again! But I'm back on it and will be here to encourage you too.
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add Me!
  • amykathleen2005
    amykathleen2005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the love everyone!
  • leelee9760
    leelee9760 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.