Pregnancy Pooch. which exercise is best?

Options
I had my daughter 13 months ago.I've done Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and it has helped with that problem quite alot. But, I don't want to keep doing that same routine until it's gone. I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 and the 30 day shred by switching them off every week for the next 2 months. As soon as I'm finished with that, I wanted to know which workout has helped you or someone you know to decrease the extra skin on the stomach area. I still have alot of extra skin, to where it makes me look bigger than what I actually should be. Thanks in advance(:

Replies

• mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Google Lauren Brooks. She has a great kettlebell workout. She's also had 2 c-sections and looks amazing. I find her workouts easy to follow and I really like her laid back style. I have also found her workouts to be very effective. I've had 4 kids, 3 by c-section and while my tummy isn't perfectly flat (at least not yet) it's pretty darn good all things considered.
  • emmamc252
    emmamc252 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to find the answer to this to, I have this weird line of like fat/skin that's appeared across my lower stomach, like a giant wrinkle where theres a bit of excess skin etc. Its horrid!! I'm going to start with 30 DS and then hopefully moe onto other things that work so look forward to reading other ideas on this post!!
  • _blizzard_
    _blizzard_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing well with the exercise. I would google after pregnancy stomach work outs or something like that, to see what else their is. But I'd also like to mention that sometimes after all the baby weight is lost, our skin is simply just stretched. And there is nothing you can do about stretched skin. I've gained a lot with all my pregnancies so I believe that my stomach skin has stretched some. I don't have stretch marks but when I lose weight my stomach skin is a bit saggy. If that is the case for you, I'd recommend looking up the site shape of a mother. They have pictures of women's bodies after having babies. It's all about loving yourself and loving the stretch marks and saggy skin because it all represents the beautiful life your body created, and what it had to do in order to accomplish that. We as mother's should look at our bodies as fantastic human creators. <3