Need motivation to complete insanity , month 2 !!

Options
I really need motivation to complete month 2 of insanity . Pains me to say it but i'm slowing down a bit : ( I need to get my act together as i am starting a fitness instructing course in September and even though its only theory and little practical , i still want to look at my best . I feel like everything is out of place at the moment ... tracking calories is nearly non-existent and im working out less ( But that was really to give myself a break ). I am still losing weight tho , funny enough but i want to be fit !! You can lose the lbs but still be unfit ... Thats y insanity has been great for me because its taking me right out of my comfort zone ! But i just need to get back into the ' Insanity ' zone lol anyone else struggling etc ?

Replies

• explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I am week 8, day 2. I just don't like it as much during month 2 as I did during month 1. I feel there is even less variety in the workouts, so it's more tedious. The only thing keeping me going is that free T-Shirt lol. Well, that and the ability to say I did it.
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yeah same here . I have to mentally prepare myself every time i do it lol I think i just got to remember why i am doing this and the importance of not quitting !
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 and you two are NOT helping. :wink:
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I find I overthink things. If I just get out there and do it, I'm more apt to follow through. Some days my only time to get my workout in, is in the wee hours of the morning. If I hit the snooze and lay there thinking about the workout or whether to get up, I find I'm less likely to get out of bed. On the flip side, when that alarm goes off, if I just get moving, the rest immediately falls into place.

Keep coming to these boards for support, and think about how far you have come, rather than how far you have to go.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 3 of month 2. I feel the same, but I'm just going to keep pushing to know that I finally accomplished something and to be able to see the end results!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have 8 Insanity workouts left and then I am DONE. I agree that it is more challenging, both physically and mentally in Month 2. I just want it to be OVER. For me, I need to just focus on one day at a time, and just make myself do it. It's like running - don't look at how far away you are from the finish line, just look at the ground in front of you and see your next 2-3 steps.

You can do it - you will get that T-shirt!
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Aww thanks hun : ) Congrats on getting so far ! I will do it , i know i will ... just having a moment where i am re-collecting all my thoughts . Its the hardest thing ive ever done but i know it wont be the last !! lol keep up the good work xx
  • silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI! I started month two yesterday and I did workout two this morning
    omg just when I had started to keep up with the workouts on month 1!!!!
    I wanted to die last night but I pushed it trough and Im ecxited to start seeing some results,we have come this far we gotta keep moving!!!
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Too true ! :)