2012 vs 2013! 100+lbs and counting!

Options
BayleighPaws
BayleighPaws Posts: 24 Member
The pictures on the left are from June 2012, while the pictures on the right are both last week.

I was about 7 months pregnant in the 2012 picture. You can't tell because I am so large. At the time of the pictures I was about 270lbs. I didn't take note of my weight for majority of my pregnancy. I was depressed I had gained so much and looked awful, though sitting on my asss and eating cake was an awful way of showing my remorse. I don't know my weight at the delivery date (August 5th) but, I weighed in at 275 on October 15th, the first time I stepped on a scale after delivering (and I had definitely lost some). I'm going to estimate my delivery weight at about 300lbs.... Wow....

The pictures on the right!!! Last week! My weight loss from October to now is 99lbs! I am soooo close to 100lbs down and sooooo close to my first goal weight of 168 and a healthy BMI!

30hrbbr.jpg

w7j51u.jpg

Replies

• heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The pictures on the left are from June 2012, while the pictures on the right are both last week.

I was about 7 months pregnant in the 2012 picture. You can't tell because I am so large. At the time of the pictures I was about 270lbs. I didn't take note of my weight for majority of my pregnancy. I was depressed I had gained so much and looked awful, though sitting on my asss and eating cake was an awful way of showing my remorse. I don't know my weight at the delivery date (August 5th) but, I weighed in at 275 on October 15th, the first time I stepped on a scale after delivering (and I had definitely lost some). I'm going to estimate my delivery weight at about 300lbs.... Wow....

The pictures on the right!!! Last week! My weight loss from October to now is 99lbs! I am soooo close to 100lbs down and sooooo close to my first goal weight of 168 and a healthy BMI!

30hrbbr.jpg

w7j51u.jpg

Just helping. :)
  • BayleighPaws
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I was frantically reading through forum posts to try to figure out how to fix the pictures!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger! great job!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Hang in there! Your goal is just around the corner! keep up the awesome work and keep us posted!!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap!! :drinker:

You look awesome!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I never thought to use my weight when I was pregnant as a measurement - pregnant is pregnant - and you look pregnant to me. But to start over 275 and get to 175 in a short period of time shows dedication! Good job! You look great!!
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations! Now spill the beans on how you've accomplished and continue to accomplish such a feat! :happy:
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I was frantically reading through forum posts to try to figure out how to fix the pictures!

Make sure after you paste your picture that you change the at the beginning and the one at the end to lower case.  That was the only thing you need to do differently.  Great Job on the weight loss, you look great!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!! :D Be proud girl, be very proud! :)
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!
  • BayleighPaws
    Options
    I never thought to use my weight when I was pregnant as a measurement - pregnant is pregnant - and you look pregnant to me. But to start over 275 and get to 175 in a short period of time shows dedication! Good job! You look great!!

I totally agree. Pregnant is definitely pregnant! Though, next time around, I'm going to stick to health choices and put down the ice cream!!! I don't count the actual lbs during pregnancy as a starting weight, I waited until October (2 months after delivery) to set a "real" start weight- even though technically I had lost weight before then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!