Before and after pic

Options
skinnygal05
skinnygal05 Posts: 68 Member
beforeandafter1.jpg

I've lost 55 pounds all together, but in this pic there is about a 40 pound difference. I was always around the 160's after having kids and never got lower than the 150's. I really didn't care about my weight for years.

I finally took charge of my diet and lost my baby weight (I like to call it that). So my after picture is just the start for me. I just started P90X and I can't wait to see what my results will be and how much further I can take my fitness. I'm also a runner and I love yoga. So I will be running throughout my P90X program and my goal is to eventually do a half marathon. These are my 2013 results, I start in Jan at 160 pounds, I am now at my goal weight 125! If I can do it, anyone can. Just keep going, if your half way there or even on day one. Nike said it best Just do it! and then do it again and again. :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!