Need some assistance and motivation

Options
Hello Friends,

I am a 28 yrs old, 5.10 ft, 191 Lbs male staying in Holland. I am trying to lose atleast 27 lbs in 3-4 months. Just now I realized that I have been eating only around 1500 calories everyday after calculating calorie intake, where as my BMR is 1952 calories. To be frank, 30 mins of jogging (started very recently) and walking (30 mins on an avg) is the only physical exercise I do and work keeps me busy at office most of the time. Planning to join a gym within next few weeks. Should I eat atleast up to my BMR level to lose weight (and less than TDEE)? Or should I continue taking 1500 calories on an average with jogging, walking?

Please wish me good luck to achieve the goal. Thanks :)

Replies

• oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    they say you are supposed to eat at least up to your bmr. I eat 20% of my tdee which is 1573 calories.

you want want to try here

scoobysworkshop.com

click on the fast calorie calculator. type in your age, height, work out level etc it will tell you what you need to eat. that is how I figured mine out.
  • param1985
    param1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As per that calculator, I will need to eat at least 1950 calories.. Yesterday I had only 1100 :(
    I think I will eat more... I will give a try by eating my BMR everyday for 2 weeks..