Anyone else already excited for Halloween?

Options
missshyeviolett
missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
Halloween is my very favorite day of the year and I am REALLY FREAKING SERIOUS about costumes, lol.

I've already decided that I'm going as Artemis (Diana, Goddess of the Hunt)

Artemis.jpg

Please tell me that I'm not the only one planning this already-- tell me your costume ideas!

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Yes. I am totally going to be something super slutty. Or a pumpkin. Or a slutty pumpkin. Haven't decided yet. :)
  • missshyeviolett
    Options
    Yes. I am totally going to be something super slutty. Or a pumpkin. Or a slutty pumpkin. Haven't decided yet. :)

kcZSu.jpg
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we don't celebrate Halloween in South Africa but I can see it's quite a fun time of the year in the US!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options

kcZSu.jpg

It's now decided. Thank you!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I always want to do things for Halloween and then wind up stuck at home eating popcorn and watching "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes."
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my fav.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Can't do halloween this year :( Baby is due on Oct 30th. But I hope I can paint a pumpkin on my belly before I pop. hehehe
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Not sure what I wanna dress as but I know I wanna do some kind of zombie race like where they chase you.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    favorite holiday ever!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Always! I'm trying to get my mom to replicate Beatrix Kiddo's black & yellow massacre costume.
  • missshyeviolett
    Options
    Always! I'm trying to get my mom to replicate Beatrix Kiddo's black & yellow massacre costume.

I went as the one eyed nurse one year- fun times!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I've been excited for Halloween since November 1st. :drinker:

Not sure what we're going to be this year, though. Possibly Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Halloween. This year I'm going to be Little Red Riding Hood, my husband will be the Big Bad Wolf, and my mom will be Granny. Woohoo... we're psyched!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options

I went as the one eyed nurse one year- fun times!

And wouldn't that have been awesome if we reenacted the scene where Beatrix pokes her other eye out! I love group themes, too! Would be nice if I had the whole Deadly Viper Assassination Squad!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween!! I'm hoping to be at my goal by then and for the first time ever, I'd like to be able to pull off any of these looks well ...

celeb-halloween-costumes.jpg
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween. It's my favorite time of year. I won't be dressing up, but we do go all out decorating the house.
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My favorite day of the year...my house is top to bottom decorated....this year I will be making my costume.....a sexy dark fairy....would like to lose at least 20 more lbs by then...but hey I have lost 80 so far....so I think people will notice the change!!!!! :-)
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I can't wait, love going to the big adults only Halloween Parties. Have a couple to choose from this year as long as the status quo is maintained. Very excited. Not a big fan of a vanilla night in on Halloween.
  • curvysunshine
    curvysunshine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My friend just sent me a link to this topic saying "Aaah I thought you posted this until I looked at the picture!" Halloween is my very favorite holiday and also my parents' anniversary. I have no idea what I'm going to be this year though because I don't know if I'll be in the US or UK by October. If I'm still in the US my aunt and cousin are having a movie-alien-themed party. What are some good movie aliens that aren't impossible to dress up as?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm excited! ...because I still go Trick-or-Treating.