Back at it again with teh finsih line in sight

Options
Hey everyone,

After the summer camping trips and weekend binges with my college buddies I am ready to continue on my journey to 180. Although I am upset at myself for letting a month go by with no weight loss, I am also happy to see that I was able to maintain with healthy choices and the occasional junk food. To me, that is a large indicator that juicing works and that I do not need to worry about forever having to juice although I would like to have at least 1 a day. Just an FYI when I took my month hiatus I went to a Mediterranean style diet with lots of raw green veggies and limited meat. Thought I would eat 5 cheesburgers when I was in the middle of juicing but when I was done I didn't feel the urge.

I am juicing again until that scale says 180 just in time for my high school reunion when I weighed 300+. Anyone juiced and had loose skin? What did you do to get rid of it?

43446610.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WTG! You're doing great already! I've never done the juice thing. Can I suggest to just eat healthy whole foods and really excersize Extra hard and you will reach your goal and even tone up the extra skin. Message me to chat some more:) Add me too!
  • enchanted_glory
    Options
    Hey! can u guys help me, I am just starting, I am 142 lbs and i am 19 yrs old. No matter what I do I can't maintain a good diet.. :/
  • scottsteele333
    Options
    I have had a lot of success with juicing. I just read a really motivating artcle on StrongandDedicated.com, check it out.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Didn't juice but like a shake for breakfast. I used to have a shake for lunch too but like barista said i have started to replace that shake with healthy choices. Good luck on your journey. Great goal.