Rounding out the axis of food evil... Asparagus.

Options
2»

Replies

• baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I never smelled my pee afterwards. Will try!

OMG how can you avoid it - it comes right up out of the toilet! LMAO! I swear I went into the restroom at work today and would swear the person who was in there had had asparagus at some point in the last 24 hours! Almost had to go to another restroom!

Oh, but I do LOVE it!!! LOL
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Grilled asparagus is the best. My kids eat it and they don't even like asparagus.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    asparagus is awesome
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Asparagus is one of those foods I love, but puts a funny look on her face. Balance with pineapple.

Related note: Asparagus and pineapple really do go well together with a nice steak!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I like asparagus and urine always stinks, so we might as well change up the odor every so often . . .

asparagus pee smells like sulfur? Hell smells like sulfur? coincidence??

iStock_000014034226XSmall.jpg

Parts of New Zealand smell like sulphur and that place is heaven on earth (see scenery in the LOTRs film if further proof is needed) so your argument is double bubble invalid.

Cook some asparagus under a grill with garlic flakes and some real butter spread on top. Offer to marry me later.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I love asspergas!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Asparagus attacked my friend & gave her a splinter from hell...it is on my *kitten* list :angry:
  • lulu4thewin
    Options
    You've all convinced me; I'm making it tonight! Yay, green peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • quietlilsis
    quietlilsis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Asparagus...love it. Roasted with EVOO, garlic, onion, cayenne, salt & pepper.

Anyone who doesn't like it is a-okay with me...just means more for me. I gladly give up my entire life's allotment of mushrooms in return. =o )