Sick of the Old Cycle

Options
Hello- Yes I am new to this, I just am so tired of the constant revovling door of the ever fighting battle of being overweight. I want
to be happy with myself and who I am, and how I look has alot to do with this. It seems the heavier I become the inside of me shrinks and I become more and more timid, shy, and not knowing who I am as a person. I really feel if I were to loose weight
I would be happy with who I am and become more confident as who I am as a person. This struggle is starting to effect everything around me, work, home, children, husband, just playing being happy. If a person is not happy with who they are it is very hard to go about a normal day of life. I just want to start shrinking on the outside and growing on the inside.

Replies

• Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. The encouraging thing is that I have only been a member for 5 days and I've already lost 5 lbs! My MFP friends have been a great source of support, and I'm sure they will be to you too. Just don't give up!
  • susanvoboril
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! What a great start!
  • Donkee4
    Donkee4 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is so encouraging!! Thanks for the response, I really do appreciate feed back.