Shakira

Options

Replies

• bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Has she sold many albums? Has she made more than a few albums? I don't know for real, but all I know is she was doing something to keep that wiggling az on the charts and performing before huge crowds, and I enjoyed her performances. If its entertaining its worth it. Doesn't even have to be perfect, but who knows what perfect is?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    She is also THAT much hotter with her dark hair -- especially when she had those colored things mixed in with it. Makes me friggin' melt.

Her old songs were full of angst, romance and unrequited love. None of the mindless dance music that she sings in English.

indeed. she sold her soul to the devil, who gave her fake blonde hair in return.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I grew up with her music. I listened to every song up until she crossed over. she is very talented, you just didnt get the opportunity, to listen to her when she really rocked..( before her grand crossover)
    Yep. Her first albums, before she began singing in English, are amazing. They have a "Jagged Little Pill" vibe to them. Great stuff.

Also...

fleSxdP.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why is this suddenly in Spanish? Not the responses - everything else on the page. Just me?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I love Shakira. Flog me.
    Really? Her voice doesn't sound like 14 cats in a washing machine to you?

Don't get me wrong... she's gorgeous. And she can dance. And she's sexy as hell... but... singing? Really?

This. Her career needs to be limited strictly to dancing and modeling. Every time she opens her mouth an angel dies.
    Ahhhh, my Molly. Have I mentioned lately that I e-love you?

You have not.

Proceed.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    agreed.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Strange..all my titles and buttons are in Spanish.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    Why is this suddenly in Spanish? Not the responses - everything else on the page. Just me?

AND it changed my profile page.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I love Shakira. Flog me.
    Really? Her voice doesn't sound like 14 cats in a washing machine to you?

Don't get me wrong... she's gorgeous. And she can dance. And she's sexy as hell... but... singing? Really?

14 yodeling cats in a washing machine...on the spin cycle.. :ohwell:
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Todo esta en español, osea que pedo?

2045446.jpg
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    While I kind of like Shakira's voice, and very much like everything else about her, it appears that she hacks MFP and sets your profile and newsfeed to Spanish. And that just makes me love her.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    whatever!

Rabiosa was simply mindblowing! Shakira is the bomb:drinker:
    Agreed.
  • JaneDough_
    Options
    No mames, todo esta en español.... ya estuvo que los mods cerraron este tema y mandan a todos a chingar a su batman. Jajajaja
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Todo esta en español, osea que pedo?

2045446.jpg

Esto es hilarante!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5j7adhHuf1qj57bzo1_500.gif
  • JaneDough_
    Options
    Btw, MFP might want to contact the person who translated the website for you and fire them. "Acerca mio" =/= About me...
    "Acerca de mi" is correct.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    i suddenly want to shake my behind.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    No mames, todo esta en español.... ya estuvo que los mods cerraron este tema y mandan a todos a chingar a su batman. Jajajaja
    Ja! Mamones...
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    Shakira es tone-deaf-o.