Motivated Friends

Options
Hi,
i have been here for a while and I am looking to gather a few new motivated friends. I am here everyday, I love to motivate and be motivated. Let's have a couple laughs and get in great shape together.

Replies

• nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I lost motivation when summer break started...would like to have motivational friends to get me back on track!
  • runilious
    runilious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i enjoy chatting :-)
    I also share my diary and log on daily
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Alright! two new amigos!
  • carlogs619
    carlogs619 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open maybe you can give me some good tips on some healthy eats.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Hell yeah! Hit me up. :)
  • Imbevree
    Imbevree Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined last week and I'm looking for new friends to help keep me motivated as well. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • tiffanyw1116
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for motivation and willing to motivate back. I log daily :) I'm looking to lose 70. Lost 6 so 64 to go!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, too! On here every day, open diary, and I need more active, motivating friends!
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... I've strayed away but I'm back at it again. Feel free to add me.
  • VictoriaGraceOo
    Options
    Hi (: I'm somewhat new to this so I'd love some motivation also! I've lost 7lbs so far and am looking to get down another 23. I've become pretty health-savvy in the kitchen so feel free to add me and we can swap low cal/carb recipes!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ADD me too! I need more buddies!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, add me! I've already reached and surpassed my fitness goals, but I love to learn from, as well as help, motivate, or inspire others who are still working on it :smile:
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I just restarted my journey and would love some supportive/motivational friends!!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's an incredible site and has been a huge motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like.. I'm a mom of 5, a personal trainer, beach body coach, and have lost over 60lbs in the last year.. and believe me good support is key! :)
  • leelee9760
    leelee9760 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great! Let's do this!
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to eating good and staying fit. not to mention helping motivate others to do the same. So everyone send me a friend request and a message letting me know where you found me.
  • Pvestin
    Pvestin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm am game for motivational friends!
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just started really using MFP last week, looking to get in shape within the next 3 months. feel free to add me anyone :):)