Questions about 30 day shred

Options
QueenE_
QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
If you clicked on my thread and are annoyed that it's another 30 day shred post....why in thee hail would you?! :laugh:

Anyways I'm on day 2 of level 1. For those that have completed it, how did you do it? All 30 days on level 1? 10 here, here and there with levels 1-3?
Anyone care to post pictures of their results? I could use some motivation!
TIA. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• QueenE_
    Options
    I just joined a group. I forgot about those, LOL..
  • QueenE_
    Options
    Jeepers! Ya'll are full of information!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 of level2, it's a killer but I feel like my endurance has improved. I'm not going to take before and after photos until I complete the 30 days. I did level one for 10 days then went on vacation so I slacked off for a week. I decided to get back into it by doing 2 more days of level one and then moved on to level 2. Level 2 is much harder than level 1, especially for the upper body but I feel more accomplished after finishing the workout. Be prepared to SWEAT!!!! Good luck and stick with it!
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Jessica_D_Shadow Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm doing 30DS too! On Day 7 tonight! My endurance really, really had gone up since Day 1-4. Day 5 & 6 were much easier & I was able to do a lot of the un-modified versions of things.
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    You do 10 days on level 1, 10 days on level 2, and 10 days on level 3. I just finished today with the whole thing. I will try to post pictures soon. I only lost about 3.5 pounds, but did lose about 6 inches and am more toned overall. I think that I will buy Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs or Trouble Problem Areas. I am not sure yet. I also do Zumba, at least 2-3 and sometimes 4 times a week.
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You do it 10 days for each level but I couldn't handle it so did each level for 15 day
  • QueenE_
    Options
    Thank you!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    The first time I did it, I did each level for 10 days in a row. The second time, I did each level 2 days in a row, and kept repeating for 30 days.