1 Size Lower...

1 size lower and feeling great! I'm so excited. I'm in the Fresno State Orchestra, and we have a concert tonight. I slipped into my dress pants, and BAM, they fall right down!
I borrowed my roomate's, (size 14, 1 size lower) an they are almost falling down! It makes me so happy, considering I've only been on MFP for 2 weeks!
Thanks to everybody who has given me support and love and care. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Replies

• 1 size lower and feeling great! I'm so excited. I'm in the Fresno State Orchestra, and we have a concert tonight. I slipped into my dress pants, and BAM, they fall right down!
    I borrowed my roomate's, (size 14, 1 size lower) an they are almost falling down! It makes me so happy, considering I've only been on MFP for 2 weeks!
    Thanks to everybody who has given me support and love and care. I LOVE YOU ALL!
  • pinky
    pinky Posts: 6
    so happy for you.:happy:
  • Congrats~!
    I'm so thankful I finally know how that feels!
    I was pushing a 20, but wearing an 18 last August, I bought my first pair of 14 pants & that feels great. Go out & get yourself a pair of 12s & REJOICE!!! :)
    PS.. How did the concert go? :)
    Much congrats!
  • The concert went great! I had a cello solo, and it went perfect! And as soon as my birthday comes (TURNING 21 SOON! :happy: ), I'm going to use some money to buy a pair of 12's!
  • valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    doesn't it feel great to start to literally see the results, it makes u just keep puching harder!! PRESS on!! keep going and before u know another size down!! that is exactly what happened to me!!! since just before thanksgiving i went from a 15/16 to the other day i went and actually tried on a 9/10 in juniors~!! it feels great!! i just keep pressing on!! GO GIRL U ARE DOING GREAT!! 1 SIZE DOWN AND BEFORE U KNOW IT ANOTHER ONE TO FOLLOW!!:wink:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Congrats on your solo, congrats on the big 21 and congrats on the smaller size. Things are going great for you - way to go!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Congrats to you. You are from Fresno?? Me too.
    Glad your concert went great.
    Happy shopping.:happy:
  • Congrats to you. You are from Fresno?? Me too.
    Well, I used to love in Visalia, but I got a rental in Fresno for college.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Congrats to you. You are from Fresno?? Me too.
    Well, I used to love in Visalia, but I got a rental in Fresno for college.

Good luck with your studies here in Fresno.