New Here

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ellie and I'm completely new to this whole fitness community website thing lol.

So the main reason I joined this site is to keep myself motivated and focused on my fitness goal.Too many times have I started the journey towards the body I've always wanted then wound up giving up due to unsatisfactory results or simply because I'm too tired or unmotivated to keep going.I figured that by surrounding myself with others who want to get in shape as well, I would stay on track towards achieving my goal!(Living in a household with people who do not really care about what they eat can be frustrating and tends to throw me off path.)

That being said, I wish to make friends on here who care about health as much as I do (:

- Ellie

Replies

• salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi Ellie,

You came to the right place! Friends on MFP are essential to success. This is my second time here(I stopped logging and lost my way) and i can attest to that fact. Honesty in your daily log and a good support system. Those are the keys.

Feel free to add me.
  • wcugirl04
    wcugirl04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey , Glad to see you on here! Congrats on taking the first step. I am right now finally mentally in the best shape of my life. I am working on the physical and have been since January. Feel free to add me for support! I log in every day!

wcugirl04:smile:
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's an incredible site and has been a huge motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like.. I'm a mom of 5, a personal trainer, beach body coach, and have lost over 60lbs in the last year.. and believe me good support is key! :) Again, welcome!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    Welcome Ellie! This is a great site for support and advice on any fitness related topic! Happy to have you here!
  • llebsiry
    llebsiry Posts: 32
    Options
    hola a todos espero esto funcione es:smile::flowerforyou: :heart: toy muy entusiasmada
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    hola a todos espero esto funcione es:smile::flowerforyou: :heart: toy muy entusiasmada

Hello to all, i hope this works, I am very excited?

My spanish is a little rusty