Hello

Options
Looking for a couple more friends to help me on this wonderful NOT lol Journey. I need people who aren't perfect. Doesn't anyone else out there have days where they just totally pig out? I am in my fifties but don't really care what age you are. I've been on this like three times. I know it works. Just gotta stick with it and log those calories even on the bad days. Usually I just quit after several bad days. Oh well..trying again

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sending request.........i dont pig out i fit the foo d into my calories and exercis eit off:)
  • Cathy121314
    Cathy121314 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I tried this last fall, but quit after some bad days also. It was hard because all of my "friends" seemed to always have great days, time in the gym, etc.

Feel free to add me!!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined in April. I log everything I eat even on "bad" days, I "try" to exercise every day & my food diary is open for the world to see. I have a lot to lose - another 150+ pounds, so I'll be here for a good long while. It may take me two years or more, but I've already lost 25#, so I'm pretty excited that it seems to be working for me so far. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • snoople1
    snoople1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great to have you back!
    I'm all about encouragment :) You can add me.