Success so Far

Options
tbrain1989
tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
Just thought i would detail my current success, especially as its put a bounce in my step so far.

I started on MFP with a goal of losing 24kg

As of this week i have succesfully lost and maintained a loss of 8kg

Seeing as im a 3rd of the way through, i may as well, celebrate it. its only take 2 months in total.

I took photos after about 5 weeks of starting and then i took some more last night,

the progress is unbelievable in picture form: now i know i should post the pictures here, but i cant use any photo sharing platform on my computer. i

i have saved the photos on my profile and my settings are public. feel free to take a look

heres to the next 8kg and another update.

thanks to all my fellow MFP'ers, the support and the amazing advice when ive had a question

Replies

• tbrain1989
    Options
    well, im proud anyway lol
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Great job!

8kg is a great start.

I have lost 10kgs (ish - our scale is inaccurate) and am about half way. We can totally lose the rest of our weight. Its nice knowing that that is 8kg gone that will never be coming back :)
  • tbrain1989
    Options
    thats what i thought, i cant wait for the middway point
  • iDare87
    iDare87 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good man! 8KG is no easy task glad you're achieving your fat loss target so well!

Keep pushing, keep eating right and maintain good company during this journey it will happen for you!

Best wishes,

Duane
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be proud of every day you succeed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!