So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person and so very brave. Can I also add, I think your husband is amazing. I read your previous post where you first wrote about getting into the costume and swimming and your husband was so supportive and there for you, it's heart warming. He looks so proud standing next to you in the photo. :flowerforyou:
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I think your amazing
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Three words..... YOU ARE AWESOME.....I am going to exercise today after work and stop procrastinating because of your post....I am inspired!!
  • Dort68
    Dort68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE reading your updates. You are inspiring and well-spoken. Keep up the good work!
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I cried with this story. Not just a shed tear or two, but had to take off the glasses and wipe a few times quantity!

It was inspirational, and I appreciate just how hard it was to open yourself up like this. Not many can.

Thank you for sharing.
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to me eyes. You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with everything said above. You are truly inspirational, amazing, beautiful and uplifting. Thank you so much for your post. It reminds me that I'm a long way from over the hill at 61. There's a ton of living left to enjoy. Thanks again.
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are a cool lady....keep up the good work and keep us smiling with your positive posts.
  • ericnealdavis
    ericnealdavis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I applaud your fearlessness! How freeing!!! You should be very proud. I have always been super shy in a swim suit and I have vacation coming up in a month- your story has encouraged me to let go and just enjoy my vacay without worrying what others are thinking. Thank you for that!!! Oh, and I love your hubby's jersey! :flowerforyou:
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, well done. Thank you for sharing your story xxx
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats on your weight loss!!!! You are a true inspiration!! I love your bravery and tenacity. You are blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive husband. Please keep us updated on your progress!! And I love the pictures!! I too have hid under big clothes for too long and am ready to show off a little, even though I still have a bunch to lose. We can all do it together!! :flowerforyou:
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love this story, I don't even know you yet I SUPER PROUD :) !!! Awesome !!! All I can say :)
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! YOU are a star! YOU are brave!! I love reading your updates too!
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I love how you are smiling in every single one of those photos! Cangratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • TheVeganFrenchie
    Options
    What a beautiful and inspirational post! :-) You're amazing!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! - You are fantastic! And so inspirational :D
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    well done for overcoming your fear keep up the good work
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You are one brave lady and have just proven that it is this beautiful smile that really defines you.

I think your Ed deserves a hug every morning: remind him what a blessing it is for you to have him near. I believe that you are a lucky lady and that he deserves to know that! ;).
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    You are a brave, beautiful lady and I respect and admire your attitude and hard work! Your updates always get me choked up -- congrats to you and keep smiling! You are motivating many with your posts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!