30 Day Shred!

Options
Hey guys! I've just bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from eBay and am anxiously awaiting its arival! Obviously I cannot start it untill it gets here, (usually takes around 10 working days) but i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would like to do it with me? Like messaging each day with results and questions and to help motivate each other via MFP private messages... I feel like if i do it myself i'm just going to lose interest.

Also i'd love to hear/see some results (if you had any)

Thanks!

Replies

• Autiemomx4
    Autiemomx4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also have the 30 day shred and would love to work on it together. I am the same way , concerned I won't stay with it without encouragement. Let me know when you want to start and I will be ready. My name is Christina
  • JrsAngel2010
    Options
    Ive done it off and on and would love to do it consecutively. Im on board count me in!
  • bex4health
    bex4health Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Level 1 is on you tube while you wait. I am on day 5 lvl 1 and am waiting for mine too. They only have level 1 on you tube for free
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start! (In fact it will probably be tonight...probably).
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    I have done it before and loved it. I actually just started again today, so as to get back into a regular routine :) I am definately in! If u want to start before u get your DVD, you can start level one on youtube :)
  • peterpan1993
    Options
    i want to do that!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I keep saying I'm going to start again, but I never do! I really really have to today - I've asked my husband to pick up my weights then I have no excuse! Anyone please feel free to add me as I really want MFP pals who will do it everyday so we can check in! xx
  • Aylapba
    Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didnt take any photos but did lose

Waist 3 inches
    Hips 3 inches
    Chest 2 inches
    Arms - 1 inch

Have Body Rev to start on Monday
  • Raeesa777
    Raeesa777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i downloaded level 1, 2 and 3 on Torrent... just started with level one on Monday.