Before & After - Rocky Horror Style!

Options
Loopy_1980
Loopy_1980 Posts: 18 Member
I sometimes read the success stories on here, and wish that I had taken a 'before' photo when I first joined MFP. Well, I went to see the Rocky Horror Show on Monday, and dressed up (as you do!), I realised when I was putting the photos on Facebook, that I also have pictures from when I went about 4 months before joining here... close enough!

Here they are:

This one was taken in December 2011, I weighed around 11 and a half stone. I didn't realise just how big I looked until I was looking through these last night!

374664_10150452941692351_1585197675_n.jpg

These ones are from this week, I now weigh just under 9 and a half stone. :smile:

943502_10151672831557351_410296210_n.jpg

1044268_10151673125542351_644661446_n.jpg

I weigh myself everyday and record it on the Hacker's Diet online website. The graph it produces means I can pinpoint every stage of my weight loss journey - I plan to keep it up because I believe it will help stop me from putting the weight on again.
I started weighing myself in January 2012 but I didn't join here until the April. I hit my first target in July and stopped logging for a couple of months, then I decided I wanted to lose a bit more, so I got back on track and lost another half a stone... then Christmas happened! lol. Here's the graph:

photo.php?fbid=10151676058757351&mode=contain&width=468&height=468

Replies

• kathheen
    kathheen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely brilliant well done!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation pics! Love your outfits! :) You look amazing!
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Though now I really want to go see some RHPS, havent been to a live show in so long!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!

They dance for you:

tumblr_m2jmj79ALw1qko769o1_500.gif
  • Loopy_1980
    Options
    haha! Brilliant :laugh:
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done! you look great! any tips?
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love your outfits :)
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    Well done! I'm glad you shared your success it helps keep people motivated...I happen to be one of "those" people.
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great.

I saw the show on monday as well. First time I've seen it . I loved how so many people were dressed up
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    That's astounding!
    Fat is fleeting!
    Fitness... takes its toll!

:)
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!! You look fabulous! Magenta would be proud!!! lol! Keep up the great work!!
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think you are beautiful in both pictures! You have a great smile and look happy in both! Sooo congrats on your weight loss! You look great and I know you must feel better! I hope it stays off for good! You did great, thank you for sharing!
  • Loopy_1980
    Options
    Well done! you look great! any tips?

I just kept to my calories, as long as I did that I didn't really have a problem losing.... I do have problems sticking to my calories now that I only have a few more lb to lose though!
  • Loopy_1980
    Options
    Well done, you look great.

I saw the show on monday as well. First time I've seen it . I loved how so many people were dressed up

Small world!! Where were you sitting? we were in the center of row D
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We were in the front row of the royal circle
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    Love hearing stories. Although I don't know what a stone is equivalent to in weight (I'm from America) I see the difference in your pictures. This helps me to stay motivated. I been going strong for about 6 weeks this time. I hope and pray to continue further improving myself!!! Good job to you!!!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Love hearing stories. Although I don't know what a stone is equivalent to in weight (I'm from America) I see the difference in your pictures. This helps me to stay motivated. I been going strong for about 6 weeks this time. I hope and pray to continue further improving myself!!! Good job to you!!!!

1 Stone is 14 lbs. The stone part comes first, followed by the pounds that don't add up to full stone. :)
    So 10 stone 3 would be 143 lbs, if I'm not mistaken. :)
  • Loopy_1980
    Options
    We were in the front row of the royal circle
    Brilliant show, wasn't it! I thought the narrator was great :) my friend that I went with didn't realise there was any audience participation! She was quite surprised Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!