So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• moosecub
    moosecub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, and a wonderful and beautiful lady. Congratulations to you on your success... not only in losing weight, but in loving yourself. :)
  • keekykay3
    keekykay3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am not one to post or reply on MFP but I had to let you know that your story is truly inspirational. Keep up the good work. I love your pictures - such a beautiful smile through it all. I know you will reach your goals.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Applause. :drinker:

I work in a Wellness Center and a good percentage of our membership are seniors. Most of them are recovering from stroke, heart attack, surgery (like knee and hip replacements) and weight loss surgery to name a few. Once they are done, they usually end up staying and coming consistently to slowly get more fit.

Keep it up. Exercise and getting fitter will make recovery from surgery that much easier after it's done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You two are absolutely adorable! Congrats on your accomplishments so far!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful inspiration!! You and your Hubs are adorable!! Kuddos to you for being so brave and doing such an amazing job!
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful and such an inspiration! Your smile is infectious:-) Keep up the good work!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Think of how far you have come in such a short amount of time! Congratulations to you! You look so very happy and should feel so proud of what you've accomplished! Thank you for sharing! Your story was fun to read! :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing lady and such an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • 33pirate
    33pirate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love this story of your two week journey, so very inspiring!! Keep up the amazing work! :smile:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    This made me cry....tears of joy. So happy for you! Thank you for this, very inspirational.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! I've been swimming off and on since I was six years old - competitively for 15 years. It is such a foreign concept to me that people can't just jump in the pool and swim for an hour. I can only imagine the elation. And what wonderful results!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Your smile lights up your face. I want more people like you in my life.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Congrats!! And I love all the smiles in your pictures. I think the one of the 2 of you is totally frame-able!!! :heart:
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing person and you can tell just by reading this post, keep up the great work and your fantastic spirit
  • BASIMAHAMINAH
    Options
    UR BEAUTIFUL NEVER BE ASHAMED
  • sagreenious
    sagreenious Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's really wonderful! Never be ashamed of your body, it's yours and it's carried through life :)
    I wish I could swim for an hour each day!
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is terrific. Your optimism is refreshing and inspiring!
  • tnjrichter
    tnjrichter Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW!!! I could not have picked a better post to read this morning than yours!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! You were the inspiration I needed this morning. I loved reading your entire posts and even seeing your pictures gave me chills. What an awesome woman you are!
    Congratulations on the weightloss and NEVER be ashamed of yourself...You are beautiful!
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, inspiring, uplifting, amazing!! You, your story, hubby's support...all if it. Love it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!