Postcard Challenge - Round 7!

Options
This is the next round of the postcard challenge. :love: :love: :love:

Rules are simple ...
Post your weight of today (08-24-2010) and come back in 14 days to post how much you have lost in two weeks.
(Of course you can also come back in the meantime and keep us updated how it is going :laugh: )
The person who loses the most in those two weeks wins and gets - drum roll - a postcard from ME! (Yeah, I know - if that isn't a faboulous prize :glasses: ). So if you ever wanted to get a little note from Germany (hey, at least it has to be a little bit special) or brag to your friends about winning a (silly) challenge - this is your chance!!!

So move your fingers and post your current weight! :heart:

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Oh, before I forget ... of course I will also participate in the challenge - I can't send me a postcard myself, but I love challenges. :blushing:

So current weight isn197.8 lbs
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll play..current weight..a nasty 219 lbs.:sad:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    OK sure. My current weight is 179.5. You may have to remind me at two weeks. I'm terrible at remembering! :)
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! Weight is 281.5
  • Galathea
    Options
    OK sure. My current weight is 179.5. You may have to remind me at two weeks. I'm terrible at remembering! :)

No problem, I will send a message with a little reminder to everybody who plays with us in two weeks to make sure it's fair and everybody has the chance to reply.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I think I might have been the winner from last round but nothing has been confirmed. Someone else could have posted a larger weight loss in a private message. So if I was I will also send out a postcard so the winner of this challenge might get 2 postcards!

My starting weight as of last night is 188.
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm in...I'm at 237.4
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    177!!!!!!! :D
  • Galathea
    Options
    Ieks, I'm sorry, rostrum. I was just tired of the waiting. Congrats, if you were the winner. Hopefully MissDasha will tell us sooner or later. LOL Again, sorry if I was too fast with starting a new round.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My weight at this moment is 152lbs :flowerforyou:
  • KIMMERANNE
    Options
    As of today my weight is 344lbs it seems like twice that much when I say it out loud.:ohwell:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ieks, I'm sorry, rostrum. I was just tired of the waiting. Congrats, if you were the winner. Hopefully MissDasha will tell us sooner or later. LOL Again, sorry if I was too fast with starting a new round.

No that is fine. I am going on vacation soon so if something didn't come out and I was it I might have missed it anyway.
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    I'm in again, but I just got back from working out. I'll post my current weight tomorrow morning so it is accurate! I SOOO want a postcard from Germany so I'm working extra hard these next two weeks! Look out MFP pals, I'm bringing sexy back:) Good luck to everybody and have a happy and healthy two weeks.
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    177.4 as of this morning.
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This morning my weight was 216.9 lbs. Normally my weigh-in is on Friday, so I won't update my weight "officially" on MFP if that is okay.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!! I typically weigh in on Friday or Saturday mornings but I get on the scale everyday!!! This am I was 173.6 but I am going out of town this weekend soooooooooooo hopefully I have some type of loss in two weeks!!! ;)) Good Luck everyone!!!
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Okies, I'm starting out this round at 224lbs.
    Wish me luck!

And best of luck to you all, also!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I was waiting for some other people to reply. I'm sorry.

Rostrum was actually the winner, with a loss of 6 lbs.

Sorry
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am in again this round....was gone for 1/2 of last round so didn't do so great ...my starting weight is....182....goood luck everyone!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tRyYOKxb6rvBIo1SgEElFWA&authkey=CJqZpdgE&hl=en&pli=1#gid=4

There is the spread sheet, as you can see there are some people that didn't add in their final weight in ..