HI

Options
HELLO, FROM KIM EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY.:bigsmile:

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes Kim I can tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel!! :love: I too was huge and cryed about it..:sad: .a lot!!!!! Then for my 30th bday I decided to make some changes. Well its been a year since then and I have lost 75lbs. I still need to lose another 20 to get to a healthy BMI, but when I look at myself I like what I see. I used to use another site and found this one last month. I love the support people give me here. You can do it.....remember small steps add up to big changes. Good luck and add me if you want support. :O)
  • elystorm1
    Options
    Well here i go again. trying to loose pregnancy weight for the past 11 years lol lol lol. gotta laugh I am so committed but the reality is support is limited and so i will rely on God this time because i just can't trust myself. So here i go.................
  • 601creekhouse
    Options
    Hello, i am new to this. My name is Melissa...Once upon a time I weighted 127 and was a size 7. Now I'm...well...some how I'm in a 10/12 and I weigh a lot more. I've been working out and dieting. My goal is a size 8. The last time I got to a size 8 i belive I weighted around 145 lbs. It must be all distributed differently that was before my second baby. i have been charting my progress. I am just trying to find ways to keep motovated and on track. This looks like it will help.
  • lild129
    lild129 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes Kim there is a light. I personally only have about 60 lbs to MELT away, but i have been watching my 14 year old daughter struggling and continue to put the pounds on. She finally decided she was ready to do something and says she is MELTING the lbs away so they dont come back. in 2 weeks she has melted 14.4 lbs but changing the mind set.

I am a believer that the mind set is everything and now that you have made the decision to make the change that is the first step.

Remember you want to MELT the lbs and inches no lose (because when you lose something you want to find it again and you do not want to find the lbs LOL)

Good luck to you YOU WILL SUCCEED.....
    :flowerforyou:
  • KIMMERANNE
    Options
    Hello, thank you for your kind words of support. :flowerforyou: I'm still learning to use this site so I'm sorry I was a little slow to say thank you.:heart:
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Kim, I'm new to this site as well, but so far I have found it incredibly supportive - I have a lot of weight to lose but I will get rid of it and I will be slender and healthy again!!!