32 pounds lost 18 more to go!

Options
After having my third baby, my weight was at an all time high. I was not happy with myself and decided that I needed to get back to my “pre baby” body, to improve my health and be able to keep up with my 3 young daughters. It took several years of gaining weight, so I knew this journey was not going to easy or happen overnight. On April 10th, I took the plunge and joined a 90 day challenge! The first week was the most difficult, but after just 10 days I couldn’t believe I lost 8 pounds already! From there on, I was hooked and determined to meet my goal. I followed the meal plan, joined a gym, and had support from my husband and family.
I am now 2 weeks away from my 90 days and have lost an astonishing 32 pounds! I went from a size 14 to a size 6 and I'm not even done yet!! Not only has my body transformed, but so did my self-confidence. I love the positive attention that I get from others now; I am an inspiration to my friends and family also. People want to know how I did it, and what they have to do. It's a mind set really, you have to want it and say no to bad foods. Now I have reached a little plateau and need to bump up my cardio and workout routine to get rid of that last 18 pounds. My ultimate goal is by next May to compete in a figure competition! :smile:

Replies

• Diyamommy
    Diyamommy Posts: 56
    Options
    wow, congratulations on such a great job. I am a new mom too, my baby is 9 months old. I am trying to lose around 50 pounds. My weight loss is really slow. Not sure what you did and how you did it, but I hope to post my success story too one day.
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the great work

ETA: what 90 day challenge got you going?
  • Babygirlof7
    Babygirlof7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! Keep it up.
  • tgstinson
    tgstinson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I am a mother of two and I am just getting started on this weight loss thing! I am lower than my all time high, but MUCH higher than I want to be. I am in a size 14 and would love to get back into my size 6 pants!! Your story is very encouraging. Keep up the good work.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • lyss720
    lyss720 Posts: 12
    Options
    First Fitness Nutrition! Send me a message if you want some more info, this stuff WORKS. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!