OMG! Annoying eaters...

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
UGHHH I cant stand it...my co-worker just went and bought a tub of cottage cheese and is sitting at his desk right next to me eating the whole container! Eating as loud as possible seriously? He is freaking slerping and chewing with his mouth open and breathing all heavy!!! OMG its cottage cheese like really do you need to make that much noise eating it...and of course every few bits he has to put more salt and pepper on it and then scrape the bottom when he is done....UGHHHH

*sorry if this upsets anyone, i just need to vent somehwere becuase this is one of my pet peeves*

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    It seems like manners have completely went out the window in today's world.. people eating and chewing with their mouth open, coughing/sneezing and not covering their mouth or anything when doing it, not washing hands after using the bathroom.. Just society going down the drain is all..
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Was he looking at you while breathing heavy with a mouthful of cottage cheese?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    2012-10-19-Silly-cat-who-eats-cottage-cheese-with-a-fork.gif
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Was he looking at you while breathing heavy with a mouthful of cottage cheese?

EWW lol i really hope not...i dont think so he was looking at his computer
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    LOL this is why i have noise canceling headphones....i share an office with a slurper. he also clucks his teeth after every meal. thank goodness his sinuses aren't acting up right now or i'd have to hear constant snuffling as well. the headphones have been a lifesaver.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I'm eating cottage cheese while I look at your profile pics. They're nice.
  • jessica182517
    Options
    LOL this is why i have noise canceling headphones....i share an office with a slurper. he also clucks his teeth after every meal. thank goodness his sinuses aren't acting up right now or i'd have to hear constant snuffling as well. the headphones have been a lifesaver.

LOL maybe i should get some of those!!
  • Mjandjt
    Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It seems like manners have completely went out the window in today's world.. people eating and chewing with their mouth open, coughing/sneezing and not covering their mouth or anything when doing it, not washing hands after using the bathroom.. Just society going down the drain is all..

This

Totally agree...HUGE pet peeve
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mefjw0xcDt1qed5gvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco1_250.giftumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco3_250.gif
    tumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco4_250.giftumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco2_250.gif
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You know...While reading that I got a clear visual and sound effects to go along with it. ((shudder)) Thanks lol.
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    vocal eating.... huge pet peeve lol when im quietly enjoying my food and someone is moaning and groaning while they eat mmmm ohhhh mmmm.... LOL
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    You'd be really annoyed with me then. When I am eating something really yummy I hum.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    You'd be really annoyed with me then. When I am eating something really yummy I hum.
    I bet you do. I bet you do...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I bet you do. I bet you do...

:laugh: :blushing:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You should do the same thing back to him when you eat. Lol!
  • KissMeImShtFaced
    Options
    "Hi, I'm the center of the universe and I get upset when people don't do things exactly like I do them."
  • rachelc677
    rachelc677 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything you said plus a big pet peeve of mine is people who scrap their fork on their teeth while eating drives me completely over the edge :mad:
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Vent away...this would annoy/disgust me also! ICK. Also it's an odd lunch IMO. I like cottage cheese, but a tub of it for lunch? Weird.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mefjw0xcDt1qed5gvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco1_250.giftumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco3_250.gif
    tumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco4_250.giftumblr_m1fs9xgsBy1rrckfco2_250.gif

Oh lordy, that part of the movie always makes me cringe.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I know someone who always scrapes her plate when she is done trying to get every little bit of food off the plate. Her fork goes "CLANK CLANK CLANK!!!" Ugh....so irritating. I just wanna tell her " there is more food if you are still that hungry! But I dont have the guts.