100+ pounds to lose group

Options
13»

Replies

• shawnsfox01
    shawnsfox01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    please add me to your group. i have 100 lbs to loose and i need all the support i can get!
  • spuds1316
    spuds1316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please add me I have 102 to lose and need all the support and motivation I can get.
  • AnneMarieCaroline
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join the 100+ pounds group. I have about 150 to lose. Thanks!
  • jksdadams2
    jksdadams2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also would like to join, if there is still room. I need to lose about 140+. Thanks!
  • Eatn2LiveNotLivn2Eat
    Options
    I would like to join this group also. Totally new to this so give me time to figure it out. I need to lose half of my body weight. Need other people trying to lose major weight as motivation. Last chance before doing surgery.
  • lesutherl
    lesutherl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join I have about 120 to lose I am 75 and live alone so I could use some support
  • huntndox
    huntndox Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me. I would like to be part of an active group!

Carol
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, guys... the group is all but dead. Partially due to my being off the site for several months and in part because I think that is the nature of groups due to no access to them via the mobile app. I can add you if you'd like, but there's nothing really going on in there these days.
  • thickerella
    thickerella Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • judyberkowitz
    Options
    I am interested. I have 120 #s to lose.
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and added everyone that requested to be added. We're trying to get this group to be active again, so if you want to be added, just send me a PM and I will add you in!
  • jesslyn_yuh
    Options
    im interest!
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lbs, about 150lbs and I need any help and assistance. I go on a waiting list if you are full!
  • quanda85
    Options
    Add me.... If there any more room