100 lbs down only 100 more to go!

Options
soxx226
soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
As the title states I've lost 103 lbs since I've started here on MFP a little over a year ago and looking for some more friends to share the last half of my journey with. I try to give as much support as I can but working 7 days a week sometime limits me from getting to everyone on my news feed. A little warning though, as I do have a open diary I am def not a clean eater nor will I probably ever be so expect (especially on weekends) to see some bad foods pop up from time to time. I usually try to keep them within goal though.

I keep sort of a timeline on my profile and update regularly (which I think everyone should do cause it helps me a ton when I start to lose motivation and I can look back and see my progress)

Good luck to everyone with your weight loss goals!

Age 28
Height 6'0
SW: 402
CW: 299
GW: 199

Replies

• JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. Keep it up, you WILL do it!
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on the first hundred. I can't wait to reach that milestone myself.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing! what a great achievement! keep going!
  • MiraiKuma
    MiraiKuma Posts: 2
    Options
    I have lost over a hundred. A a stand still at 300-320. Just keep going up and down for the past seven months. Mainly I am having trouble with eating habbits because everyone around me has bad eating habbits. I will prevail though.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first 100! That's amazing and I am sure you'll rock this next 100 just as well :) I have 150 to lose, well a little less than that now, but it's going to be a long road. I am like you I am quite busy (3 kids home for summer plus I nanny full time) so I don't get to comment/post as much as I would like, but do log every day and try to catch up when I can with everyone. If you'd like, send a request, always looking for friends with similar goals.
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, I'm hoping to drop another 50 pounds by the end of this year for my cruise over Christmas
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    You are truly AMAZING...and quite an inspiration! I read your profile and I know all about those plateaus that just suck all motivation out of you...it happened to me too (gained back about 20 pounds as well) and now I am back trying to get back to where I was.

Remember the motivation and determination it took you to lose that first 100 pounds...you have proven in spades that you CAN do it, you will rock this and reach whatever goal you set for yourself! Well done!