What should my goal weight be? 5ft0 petite frame

Options

Replies

• echeverria1973
    echeverria1973 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm REALLY small, I'm talking below 5'. As a kid, I never ate junk food, always ate fruits and veggies at home (my mom didn't cook and neither did I). Even back in my skinny days I was never below 100lbs. So I'd be amazed to be at 120lbs, but will settle for 125-130lbs. I take the BMI with a grain of salt, I'm 140lbs now and considered obese eventhough I eat healthy and exercise.
  • AZMonika
    AZMonika Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Interesting responses. Its important to learn what your body fat % is--not just the number on the scale. I just completed the FitnessWave Hydrostatic body composition analysis. I'm 5"1", currently weigh 125lbs and have a body fat percentage of 21.4%. This means I have 26.75lbs of fat and 98.25 lean body mass.

The major issue here for me is that I hate the way I am proportioned. Its one thing to be short, but I also carry all of my weight in my butt and thighs. So, im aiming to get my body fat percentage to 18%. I **HATE** my legs and that is my purpose to for being here on this site. I do something for exercise every day- cardio or strength. I teach a weight training class at my gym 3x/week and I run 4-5 days/week. It will all come down to everything I put in my mouth to get to this goal. Not just the number of calories, but the quality of the food.

Good Luck!! I just wanna be 5'7" with long legs!!! :-)
  • anvacarz_again
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a goal of 115. But, I'll stop wherever I end up with a lean body and lots of muscle tone!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with a goal of 105. Currently I weigh around 116. Add me if you have similar goals :)
  • Zepplipop
    Zepplipop Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5' and my first goal is to get to 130, haven't been there for years (10 to be exact).. But my ultimate goal is to see 110 and if I feel/look good I will stop losing. It's really up in the air for me. I haven't been thin for so long I forget what I look like and feel like.
  • utterbubble
    Options
    I'm 5' and my first goal is to get to 130, haven't been there for years (10 to be exact).. But my ultimate goal is to see 110 and if I feel/look good I will stop losing. It's really up in the air for me. I haven't been thin for so long I forget what I look like and feel like.

I feel the same way its been so long since ive been thin :(
  • I'm 5'7" with a goal of 125 lbs. Now I weigh 178 lbs and my bf is 27.5%
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It depends on your goal BF% ... right now I'm at 25.6% BF, 5'4", 120 pounds. I have no curves and never have haha, small frame.

I'm hoping to get down to about 21%, which would be 113...but I'd settle around 115.
  • MariaYaremchak
    MariaYaremchak Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and started at 135. My first goal was 115, but I am 115.5 now and really not that happy yet. So I am trying for about 110-112.
  • Captainfakeeye
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" with a tiny frame. Right now, I'm training for a half marathon, so I'm hoping to stay at around 100 lbs.
  • jacey12300
    jacey12300 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5ft1 here! My goal is 112lbs but all depends on how i feel when i get closer to it! As to whether I stop and maintain before that or after. I'm gonna go with how i feel :)
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" with a med/large frame (pretty sure it's med. though), and currently 125.6 lbs. I want my UGW to be 115, but I wont complain about the number so long as I look lean and toned :smile:
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Bump
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' with a goal weight of 115. The scale number isn't as important as clothing size for me - my goal is to get back in a size 4 - since thin and toned weighs more than thin & untoned.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and would like to be about 105-110. I was 162 :( but now about 125ish. I have an *kitten* and tatas so not sure If I will ever get below 110 but I'm gonna just work hard and stop when I am happy
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Right now I'm 126. My goal is 116. But right now I'm mainly focusing on getting back down to 120.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' petite frame as well. I'd like to be at the low end of a normal BMI which would be around 95 pounds.
  • giveMEbeauty
    Options
    4ft 11
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0 . My goal weight is 110. I used to be 113 lbs, size 3 jeans size, and I felt great.
  • giveMEbeauty
    Options
    Bump